How white people cook chicken

"Bake it...At two-thousand degrees!"

Edna-Mode-300x257.jpg

In all seriousness though, I might be three-quarters honky but I know how to cook chicken. My fried chicken is infamously spicy and delicious. I pull that jazz right out of the pan and toss it with spices in a brown paper bag. That bag will be see-through by the time I am finished.

In all seriousness though, I might be three-quarters honky but I know how to cook chicken. My fried chicken is infamously spicy and delicious. I pull that jazz right out of the pan and toss it with spices in a brown paper bag. That bag will be see-through by the time I am finished.

Three quarters honky? I don't think having a black man's dick in you makes you a quarter black. If it does then I'm only three quarters honky as well.

Three quarters honky? I don't think having a black man's dick in you makes you a quarter black. If it does then I'm only three quarters honky as well.

Shhh! I am only 3/5th honky but I keep that a secret. I don't want to get kicked out the country club. :(

Forum List

Back