How Well Do You Know The Gun-Grabbers?

I never said that any president grabbed any guns at all. That is the OP's mistake. The "meme" is an invention of the media and the left. We conservatives know full well that obama has not grabbed any guns, nor has he, until now, proposed anything of the sort. What we do know, and it's true, is that obama WANTS to, and given the chance, he will try. We talk about this in order to maintain a vigil. A vigil to protect our right to have guns.

WE say that obama and the left want to take our guns, and the lefties, in order to attempt to marginalize us, morph that into "Obama is taking our guns."
It's a typical strawman.

Sorry, but the "gun grab" meme is entirely a right wing invention. Every one of the topics about Obama planning a gun grab has been started by right wing piss drinkers, not left wing piss drinkers.

Restrictions on access to guns have been upped to a "gun grab" by the loons.

This topic is an obvious jab at that ridiculous lack of rationalism.

Not the same. Claiming that obama WANTS to take guns away is not false. The left wing's totally wrong accusation that ANY conservative said that "obama is taking our guns" is a straw man argument meant to marginalize us. Now I suppose that there are probably some ignorant people who HAVE said that obama is taking our guns, but they are in the minority.

It isn't so much a jab as it is an attempt at a "gotcha" that falls short. Black Label is the poster child for rediculous lack of rationalism.

Here you go. Just a minute ago, yet another "gun grab" topic: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272795-obamahitler-using-kids-as-props-in-gun-grab.html

And you have not been paying attention at all if you don't believe the nutjobs have been claiming Obama is coming to take their guns. Christ, how many examples do you need? I can easily provide them.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the "gun grab" meme is entirely a right wing invention. Every one of the topics about Obama planning a gun grab has been started by right wing piss drinkers, not left wing piss drinkers.

Restrictions on access to guns have been upped to a "gun grab" by the loons.

This topic is an obvious jab at that ridiculous lack of rationalism.

Not the same. Claiming that obama WANTS to take guns away is not false. The left wing's totally wrong accusation that ANY conservative said that "obama is taking our guns" is a straw man argument meant to marginalize us. Now I suppose that there are probably some ignorant people who HAVE said that obama is taking our guns, but they are in the minority.

It isn't so much a jab as it is an attempt at a "gotcha" that falls short. Black Label is the poster child for rediculous lack of rationalism.

Here you go. Just a minute ago, yet another "gun grab" topic: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272795-obamahitler-using-kids-as-props-in-gun-grab.html

And you have not been paying attention at all if you don't believe the nutjobs have been claiming Obama is coming to take their guns. Christ, how many examples do you need? I can easily provide them.

Yeah I just looked at that. I concede that "Gun Grabber" is used by the right a lot. Still the OP is a fail in that Reagan never grabbed any guns.

I guarantee you that any legislation put on the table by Obama will not be a "gun grab". He does not want to take your guns.

Any legislation on the table will be either restricting access to guns, or preventing the manufacture or sale of certain types of guns. Any Executive Orders will be along the lines of beefing up enforcement of existing laws, improving data-sharing, and improving background checks.

That is not a "gun grab".

We have been hearing non-stop BULLSHIT for weeks now that Obama is embarking on an unconstitutional "gun grab". This is being well orchestrated by the right wing meme conductors.

Topic after topic after topic. Cut and paste after cut and paste after cut and paste.

Not that it's important, but Reagan never even saw the Brady Bill. The OP is an idiot.

You are correct. My mistake. Reagan did not sign the Brady Bill. But he did endorse it.

Why I'm for the Brady Bill by Ronald Reagan

It goes back to my point, who gives a shit what Reagan said, what did he do? Nothing. The OP fails. Reagan wasn't a gun grabber.

The OP is an epic win. Reagan is looked at as the 2nd coming of christ to the right wingers, yet he was a strong gun control advocate. He fully supported the brady bill (signed under Bush 1) and the assault weapons ban under Clinton.

Last edited:

Yeah I just looked at that. I concede that "Gun Grabber" is used by the right a lot. Still the OP is a fail in that Reagan never grabbed any guns.

The point sails over your head again.

Obama is not trying to grab guns either. That is what has been invented by the puppeteers in Rightwing Crazy World. Obama is trying to do the very things Reagan endorsed.

So that either makes BOTH of them gun grabbers, or neither of them.

THAT is the point.

Last edited:
Our second amendment is under assault by this administration like none other. The first thing this president did after his election was to call the UN and tell them to get their global gun grab treaty ready for him to sign.
This has nothing to do with violence, and everything to do with the disarming of an independent country by the Global Initiative Party, the GIPs.

While the government is telling us we need to curb violence by control, his Hollywood one percenters nominate Quintin Tarantino's latest killing, violent, blood filled movie, for an Oscar. :)

The 1% hire people with guns to protect them. Our president hires guns to protect him.
The unprotected will be the "People".

What Reagan wanted to stop was the import of FULLY automatic weapons and armor piercing bullets. I might someday want a machine gun but up to this point I haven't. I have used armor piercing bullets before and they are fun to use to split boulders but as a practical component in my ammunition they are pretty low on my list. I do recognize that there is a place for them in militia style weapons against heavily armed foes and I am sure the police in LA would have liked to have had them when the two armed robers held up a bank wearing type III body armor and were "untouchable by the weapons that they had. Those robbers also had full auto weapons and armor piercing ammo. It just proves that you are at a distinct disadvantage if you are less well armed than your opponent.
A good arguement for not banning anything. Also a good arguement that we are all human and can make mistikes. Reagan was just a man and he made some mistakes too.

I guarantee you that any legislation put on the table by Obama will not be a "gun grab". He does not want to take your guns.

How is it that Obama puts legislation on the table?

Is he king?

Any legislation on the table will be either restricting access to guns, or preventing the manufacture or sale of certain types of guns. Any Executive Orders will be along the lines of beefing up enforcement of existing laws, improving data-sharing, and improving background checks.

An EO restricting access or interfering with commerce will violate the United States Constitution.

Not that Obama cares much about the constitution.

That is not a "gun grab".

A "power grab?"

We have been hearing non-stop BULLSHIT for weeks now that Obama is embarking on an unconstitutional "gun grab". This is being well orchestrated by the right wing meme conductors.

We know that congress will not be able to even reinstate the 1994 "Guns that look scary" ban.

Topic after topic after topic. Cut and paste after cut and paste after cut and paste.

Yeah, I mean it's not like Dear Leader and the Corrupt State Media is waging war on the Bill of Rights....

https://www.google.com/search?q=pol...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Our second amendment is under assault by this administration like none other. The first thing this president did after his election was to call the UN and tell them to get their global gun grab treaty ready for him to sign.
This has nothing to do with violence, and everything to do with the disarming of an independent country by the Global Initiative Party, the GIPs.

While the government is telling us we need to curb violence by control, his Hollywood one percenters nominate Quintin Tarantino's latest killing, violent, blood filled movie, for an Oscar. :)

Yes, but Django is far more than violent - it's blatantly racist. Anti-White hatred is treasured by the administration and by the left in general; so a movie that rewrites history, while vilifying whites with absurd stereotypes and blatant bigotry is bound to get an academy award.

The 1% hire people with guns to protect them. Our president hires guns to protect him.

If the 99% have arms, chances are they will have other rights as well.

This doesn't sit well with Obama and the rest of the 1%.

Should this nation be more like Reagan that supports strong gun laws against americans, while making illegal arms deals with muslims in Iran?

Should this nation be more like Reagan that supports strong gun laws against americans, while making illegal arms deals with muslims in Iran?

Just the opposite.
Leave our rights alone, and stop arming Iran, radical Islam, and Mexican drug cartels. :clap2:

Just the opposite.
Leave our rights alone, and stop arming Iran, radical Islam, and Mexican drug cartels. :clap2:

Good luck with that one, the GOP thinks everyone should have guns, even known terrorists can legally buy weapons in america.

Good luck with that one, the GOP thinks everyone should have guns, even known terrorists can legally buy weapons in america.

I know that you're a leftist, and thus not very bright; but what do you think you accomplish by blatantly lying? No one believes you - not on any side of the fence. So what do you seek to accomplish?

Last edited:
Was this supposed to prove something?

I think it does a good job of blowing up the "gun grab" meme intended to scare the sheep.

Reagan is a conservative God. Every GOP candidate has to prove they are more Reaganesque than all the other candidates put together during the primaries.

Since Reagan signed the Brady Bill, which enacted several strict gun controls, and endorsed the infamous 1994 AWB, then by all the logic of the current right wing meme conductors, Reagan was a "gun grabber".

QED.

The fact is that no President has ever ordered guns to be grabbed from those who already own them. Laws have been written to restrict access to them in the, perhaps misguided, attempt to keep them out of the hands of crazies, and Reagan was one such person who did so.

While somewhat puerile, I think the point behind the OP link is to get large groups of sheep to cool down and start being consistent in their thinking and their rhetoric, in that order. Think before speaking.

Reagan didn't sign the Brady Bill, Clinton did.

Why do you insist on lying?

Reagan's last year in office was 1989 not in 1993 when Clinton signed the Brady bill into law (which went into effect in '94).

You have lost all credibility in this forum.

Forum List

Back