How We Train Our Childrren To Murder

M

Mustafa

A short film prepared last month by Palestinian Media Watch shows two significant and alarming phenomena in the ongoing Oslo War: The horrifying extent of Palestinian incitement and hatred towards Israel, and the Arabs' intention to utilize the methods that led to Israel's retreat from Lebanon to bring about the same in Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem.

An English-language film by Palestinian Media Watch, entitled, "Ask for Death." Containing some of the same selections as the Hebrew version, it can be seen at "www.pmw.org.il/new/". The Hebrew-language film includes examples of formal and informal educational frameworks, as well as televised plays, religious speeches, and more. Some excerpts from the film were described in Arutz-7's report of last Thursday, May. 20 www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=62783 and www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=62784.

Two religious speeches by Moslem leaders calling for the murder of Jews are featured, including the following excerpts:
"The Jews are Jews, whether they are from Labor or Likud. They are all Jews, and there are no moderates or those who want peace among them, because they are all liars! They should be slaughtered, and they should be killed... The Jews are like a spring. As long as you step on it, it doesn't move. But if you take your foot away from that spring, it will hurt you and punish you!"

"I was very moved when a young boy said to me, 'O Sheikh, I am 14, I have four years left, and then I will blow myself up amidst the enemies of Allah, I will blow myself up amidst the Jews.' I said to him, 'O my little son, may Allah allow you to merit Shehada [holy martyrdom].' ... We will blow them up in Hadera, we will blow them up in Netanya and Tel Aviv, [and] Allah will give us control over this rabble. The only thing that will scare them will be the color of our blood amidst their filthy nation; it will scare them only when we blow ourselves up, willingly, amidst them... We will enter Jerusalem as conquerors, and Yaffo as conquerors, and Haifa as conquerors, and Ashkelon as conquerors..."

The film includes clips from Palestinian TV productions, designed to arouse feelings of vengeance and hatred, that show Jews burning Palestinian children in ovens and Israeli soldiers gunning down lines of Arab women and men.

The PA culture of hatred has a special emphasis on teaching children to hate using music and dance: A young, defiant woman, wearing an army uniform and raising her fists, sings:
"Nothing is more precious to us than Al-Aqsa... Shake the ground, lift up the rocks!... You won't leave safely, o Zionist, from the volcano of the rocks of our land. You are the target in front of my eyes [picture of soldier bleeding in his face], and I will welcome my death as a shahid."

On the other hand, scenes of "Al Aqsa Paradise" are often shown on PA television. A shocking scene shows pictures of children playing and giggling, while a laughing girl rides high on a swing right out of the picture - and when she returns on the downswing, the girl and the swing turn into a rocket-like flame; the girl continues to giggle. Other children's toys are also shown on fire. Israeli soldiers are then shown abusing an elderly Arab man and a youth, followed by a stark picture of a gun being shot.

Summing up the message, an Arab youth, 12-13 years old, is shown presenting his clear philosophy: "We must expel all the Israelis from Palestine, for there is no such thing as the State of Israel in the whole world: the Israelis are from Holland, the U.S., Iran, and from Arab nations and from everywhere. They came to take away Palestine: Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa, Ramle, Acco. All these cities belong to Palestine. We hope, hope, hope, and I emphasize this word, that the Arab nations and the nations of the world will stand by us and will expel the Israelis from here so that we can live in peace and security."

One of the last scenes in the Palestinian Media Watch clip is of a high school graduation of this year, in which the students sing and dance for the destruction of Israel. The words of the song/dance are: "From Jerusalem to Gaza and Palestinian Shechem, from Beit Hanoun to Baka Al-Garbiye, from Ramallah, Al Bireh, Haifa, Jaffa and Ramle - we don't want any substitute, even if they give us Paradise. We will live and die just to restore our homeland... My weapon is the rock and the knife; I have vowed, Palestine will yet return."

Originally posted by freeandfun1

pretty sad isn't it?!?!

The following description is remarkably similar to what is happening in the entire world of human (cells) as we speak.

In the host, a cancer cell, which is normal except for an aberrant change occurs in one single cell and rapidly divides itself instead of the normal rate of division. Which is for replacement of older cells that have lived their life cycles. The abnormal cell not only increases in large numbers but is able to spread throughout the entire living organism.

Each new cancer cell comes from the original but has the same morbid abnormality within it and that results in using up the living organism's energy finally resulting in the death of the host.

The organism is unable to fight and destroy that malignant cell reproduction cycle which is destroying it entire being. Yet formed from the same cells that originated from the prime original conception of the egg and sperm.

The US and President Bush are now actively using its remaining super power status as the immune system that is in the first step in killing the now active cancer cells. Those cells which are in the metastatic phase and ravaging the world as described in the above article.

Unfortunately cancer cannot be destroyed by the bodies own immune system. But all is not lost yet and if I am correct, this cancer will be wiped from the face of the earth.

The most tragic thing of all is that Islamic society does not allow preaching of the Gospel, the one thing that could save these people. It is outlawed- completely outlawed- in Saudi Arabia. The Islamic religion was engineered to withstand Christianity, 6 centuries after the death of Jesus, 3 centuries after the conversion of Rome. The only way to make a dent is to insist on THEM having the moral equivalence they expect from us- we should emphasize constantly how all religions are legal and allowed in America, and challenge these countries to do the same. President Bush has begun this, challenging the region to have democracy. The thing is, the more we do this, the more they will point their fingers at us- look at your decadence, look at the Abu Ghraib prison affair, look at you, look at you- and we need to be ready for that. Our response must be, somehow, to challenge the beliefs, insist that the Bible be studied to compare with stories of the Qur'an. There are ways to do this, what's needed is the will, and a lot of will. I will reiterate, any statement I make about Islam is directed at the belief system itself, not the Arabs or Egyptians or Iranians or any other groups of human beings.

Originally posted by walwor

The most tragic thing of all is that Islamic society does not allow preaching of the Gospel, the one thing that could save these people. It is outlawed- completely outlawed- in Saudi Arabia. The Islamic religion was engineered to withstand Christianity, 6 centuries after the death of Jesus, 3 centuries after the conversion of Rome. The only way to make a dent is to insist on THEM having the moral equivalence they expect from us- we should emphasize constantly how all religions are legal and allowed in America, and challenge these countries to do the same. President Bush has begun this, challenging the region to have democracy. The thing is, the more we do this, the more they will point their fingers at us- look at your decadence, look at the Abu Ghraib prison affair, look at you, look at you- and we need to be ready for that. Our response must be, somehow, to challenge the beliefs, insist that the Bible be studied to compare with stories of the Qur'an. There are ways to do this, what's needed is the will, and a lot of will. I will reiterate, any statement I make about Islam is directed at the belief system itself, not the Arabs or Egyptians or Iranians or any other groups of human beings.

Unfortunately neither the preaching of Christ nor reading the oath of the Zoriastrians will make a 'DENT' in their belief to convert the world to Islam as their servants or submit to the death of Muhammad.

When you speak of challenging their Qur'an and allow them to study or read the New Testament will have as much an effect to change them as a snowball in a blazing inferno.

Their belief in their prophet Muhammad and their god Allah is much greater than your belief in Christ. You first must understand the mindset of the Islamic people and their faith before you can change their goal of converting you to Islam.

The Answer:

To get them to fear the remainder of the infidel world more than they fear the retribution of their god Allah.

The only way to do this is to destroy their 'NEST' from which they believe to be the only way to their paradise.

Their 'NEST' is a city called Mecca in which there is a black building called Kabah and in which is a black rock called the right hand of god Allah.

Take a look at their stone that they kiss as the representation of their god's right hand on earth.

http://blessusa.homestead.com/blackstone.html

Until the remainder of the world's population understands these beliefs, no one will ever stop them from destroying this world we all live on.

Forum List

Back