How Was Emergency Alert in Your Area?

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Here in Space City, Texas, my radio alert led my TV alert by 2 minutes. I thought the nationwide emergency alert was supposed to have been in synchrony -

My TV alert lagged my radio alert by 2 minutes! A 2 minutes difference in warning is huge. In the event of an actual emergency, those of us listening to radio would have gained 2 minutes ahead of TV viewers!

By the way, what is up with this nationwide emergency alert? Think they are fixing to get us into some nuclear war or galactic warfare?

Last edited:
Not sure. All I heard after TV cutoff was, and you, Scarecrow, have the affrontery to ask for a brain, you billowing bale of bovine fodder!

I got a tweet on my cellphone
Fucking monumental.

What's Obama going to do next that's this brilliant?

Not sure. All I heard after TV cutoff was, and you, Scarecrow, have the affrontery to ask for a brain, you billowing bale of bovine fodder!

Well, partner, you probably should get back to sleep.

no problems here. But we have this county wide alert where they call you on your phone if anything important is going on

I doubt anyone will have the time to pick up phone to call you in the event of a nuclear war or a galactic warfare. With our warlikeness, I think it is only fair to give people some kind of chance to save themselves, if need be.

I got a tweet on my cellphone
Fucking monumental.

What's Obama going to do next that's this brilliant?

Probably fixing to go to war with aliens to revive economy (as one politician suggested months ago).

Interesting images in this..... Some think they may try a fake UFO event and be trying to brainwash ppl into thinking its real....

www.youtube.com/v/5JKx7olOKLY

I didnt see it @ all,i just saw this youtube clip,dunno what to make of it..... IF IT IS,WE KNOW WHY THEY DID THIS @ 2PM!! (Hoping to get as many watching as possible)

Interesting images in this..... Some think they may try a fake UFO event and be trying to brainwash ppl into thinking its real....

www.youtube.com/v/5JKx7olOKLY

I didn't see it @ all,i just saw this youtube clip,dunno what to make of it..... IF IT IS,WE KNOW WHY THEY DID THIS @ 2PM!! (Hoping to get as many watching as possible)

Movie Independence Day? (Laughs) I will not be surprised at all.

You know what? I think Paul Krugman who spoke about alien warfare to save economy may just have been a snitch. I think Paul Krugman was simply alerting us of just what Washington Dc was cooking up.

Forum List

Back