How Wall Street Turned Americans Into Zombies?

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
How did we become just one vast hypnotized mass, even after the truth has been revealed? We’re walking around as if we’re mesmerized, not standing up, not demanding justice, still paying our mortgages to lenders who don’t even legally own them… How Wall Street was able to take over our minds and make us believe that we, homeowners, should be ashamed of the decline of our home equity, lost jobs, foreclosures, suicides?
The only thing we should be blamed for is the unlimited confidence that we had in our financial system and its players…

HOW OCCUPYWALLSTREET BECAME OUR WINDOW TO A BETTER TOMORROW

The feeling of being detached from life is the most haunting one for me…

Let me explain – It’s a feeling I get when my kids try to ask me something and when I try to concentrate on the question and then answer them, and when I see the disappointment in their eyes, a look that is telling me that their mom is not really there… that’s the detachment I’m talking about. The big masters of the financial mazes probably don’t struggle with that. They are never detached from their main goal – a profit under any circumstances… This time they went too far, as we can see by the people’s reactions all over the country… All of us currently protesting, or behind our screens supporting the protests, know that somebody must be finally held accountable for the situation we are all in.

Only two weeks ago, the Wall Street patrons were laughing at us from their balconies while sipping champagne. Their ignorance is actually working out for us. While they are making fun of people who gave everything to this country, who follow the rules; people who plead with the banks, with our government, with anyone who will listen, yes, these people are now stronger than ever before in our recent history. In only two weeks, this one idea became a movement that will unite this bleeding country. The movement that will not divide us by the left and the right, by religious and atheist, by gay and straight… No, we are all in this together and we all know that our current government is bought and paid by the Wall Street masters. Our government is not divided at all – it doesn’t matter what they are saying in front of the cameras… Behind the scenes they have their pockets wide open so money from the same masters can flow freely…

read more http://boston67.blog.com/wall-street-turning-americans-into-zombies/

How did we become just one vast hypnotized mass, even after the truth has been revealed? We’re walking around as if we’re mesmerized, not standing up, not demanding justice, still paying our mortgages to lenders who don’t even legally own them… How Wall Street was able to take over our minds and make us believe that we, homeowners, should be ashamed of the decline of our home equity, lost jobs, foreclosures, suicides?
The only thing we should be blamed for is the unlimited confidence that we had in our financial system and its players…

HOW OCCUPYWALLSTREET BECAME OUR WINDOW TO A BETTER TOMORROW

The feeling of being detached from life is the most haunting one for me…

Let me explain – It’s a feeling I get when my kids try to ask me something and when I try to concentrate on the question and then answer them, and when I see the disappointment in their eyes, a look that is telling me that their mom is not really there… that’s the detachment I’m talking about. The big masters of the financial mazes probably don’t struggle with that. They are never detached from their main goal – a profit under any circumstances… This time they went too far, as we can see by the people’s reactions all over the country… All of us currently protesting, or behind our screens supporting the protests, know that somebody must be finally held accountable for the situation we are all in.

Only two weeks ago, the Wall Street patrons were laughing at us from their balconies while sipping champagne. Their ignorance is actually working out for us. While they are making fun of people who gave everything to this country, who follow the rules; people who plead with the banks, with our government, with anyone who will listen, yes, these people are now stronger than ever before in our recent history. In only two weeks, this one idea became a movement that will unite this bleeding country. The movement that will not divide us by the left and the right, by religious and atheist, by gay and straight… No, we are all in this together and we all know that our current government is bought and paid by the Wall Street masters. Our government is not divided at all – it doesn’t matter what they are saying in front of the cameras… Behind the scenes they have their pockets wide open so money from the same masters can flow freely…

read more http://boston67.blog.com/wall-street-turning-americans-into-zombies/

Special dedication to the #OccupyWallStreet Americans....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozLHwHcXIvk]zimbabwe - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back