How volcano's effect the climate!!

Well.....as we can all see...........volcano's have zero impact on the climate if you ask any committed AGW nutty-ass!!! You look at their posts here on this thread and you'd think the volcano's we were talking about were lab experiements with vinegar and baking soda!!:2up:

Like Mr H said above, these people will demonize backyard BBQ's, fireplaces and cow farts before they lend any credence to volcano's having ANY impact on the climate.........or the sun for that matter.

God.....I'm going into an important psych meeting with one of my clients in about an hour...........to discuss treatment for a disabled adult. He was put on a depression medication for OCD/anxiety: Zoloft. I am advocating for a change in course to a more conventional neuroleptic medication used to treat thought process stuff. But I am also going to ask the psychiatrist if he needs 3 or 4 new patients to treat with an SSRO medication..........can tell him they can be found on the USMESSAGEBOARD. Some of you bozo's obsessed on this CO2 thing would benefit mightily on a good SSRO drug............really effective at punching through this rumination of thoughts that disallows anything new.o_O Im not kidding either...........

Forum List

Back