How utterly torn up the pro dealies are

You're messing with the tarbaby, dillo. A chinese finger trap. Quit struggling.

rtwngAvngr said:
But that was your line yesterday. "Come on where's your entepeneurial spirit, globalization is good business". Now it's not your risk to take. Nor is it george bush's. Are you backsliding?

No---I've been consistantly for waiting for facts before committing myself. Prove otherwise or go back to your playpen.

dilloduck said:
No---I've been consistantly for waiting for facts before committing myself. Prove otherwise or go back to your playpen.

LOL. WHo are you trying to fool exactly? You're been ranting around like a frozen cat with gas on it's tongue for two days now. OUr mileage may vary.

rtwngAvngr said:
LOL. WHo are you trying to fool exactly? You're been ranting around like a frozen cat with gas on it's tongue for two days now. OUr mileage may vary.

My posts have been to challenge the arguments used by the hysterics and paranoids who are against the port deal without knowing all the details. Again you can't find anything to back up you assertions that I am all gung ho about the deal going through and you cannot come up with any proof that the deal will endanger national security. Have you totally forgotten how to honestly debate an issue without resorting to childish ad hominems.

dilloduck said:
My posts have been to challenge the arguments used by the hysterics and paranoids who are against the port deal without knowing all the details. Again you can't find anything to back up you assertions that I am all gung ho about the deal going through and you cannot come up with any proof that the deal will endanger national security. Have you totally forgotten how to honestly debate an issue without resorting to childish ad hominems.

whatever, dude. you're backpedallling.

rtwngAvngr said:
whatever, dude. you're backpedallling.

more proof--less speculation. You inabilty to prove what you claim makes you look as if you can't refute me. All you can do is attempt to incite me.

This topic sure gets a lot of mileage.

I've asked before, and received no answer. I'd still like to know what the naysayers have in mind for a plan to stop said takeover. Legally, there is not a dmaned thing anyone can do.

I'm 100% totally against globalizing -- selling out the US -- to ANY Nation for any reason. The fact is though, we ALREADY have. Company A made a deal with Company B, and the US, C, doesn't have a damned thing to say or do with it.

Minus all the hysteria, and/or pro-globalization, we should proceed from there. Congress can hold all the hearings on this they want. WHAT can they do about it to stop it?

GunnyL said:

I've asked before, and received no answer. I'd still like to know what the naysayers have in mind for a plan to stop said takeover. Legally, there is not a dmaned thing anyone can do.

I'm 100% totally against globalizing -- selling out the US -- to ANY Nation for any reason. The fact is though, we ALREADY have. Company A made a deal with Company B, and the US, C, doesn't have a damned thing to say or do with it.

Minus all the hysteria, and/or pro-globalization, we should proceed from there. Congress can hold all the hearings on this they want. WHAT can they do about it to stop it?

Pass a law.

dilloduck said:
more proof--less speculation. You inabilty to prove what you claim makes you look as if you can't refute me. All you can do is attempt to incite me.

blah blah blah. you won't even say where you stand. You have no credibility.

If all the evidence of uae terrorist collaboration doesn't convince you, then I don't know what will. You'd rather just be a little bushbot cheerleader, albeit with gravitas.

GunnyL said:

I don't think Congress DOES want to stop it. They only want to use it as a club.

rtwngAvngr said:
Pass a law.

Pass a law that disenfranchises a global corporation. We don't like the deal even though we have no say in it, so we just pass a law to nullify it.

What precedent does that set in international diplomacy?

rtwngAvngr said:
If all the evidence of uae terrorist collaboration doesn't convince you, then I don't know what will. You'd rather just be a little bushbot cheerleader, albeit with gravitas.

That proves nothing regarding the port deal nor proves I am a cheerleader for the port deal. Your out of ammo. You can't prove what you assert.

dilloduck said:
That proves nothing regarding the port deal nor proves I am a cheerleader for the port deal. Your out of ammo. You can't prove what you assert.

You're been cheerleading for days now. We all see it. Why deny it? Are you trying to look like a crazy old man?

rtwngAvngr said:
You're been cheerleading for days now. We all see it. Why deny it? Are you trying to look like a crazy old man?

repeating it over and over doesn't make it true-----lets see some links, quotes, ANYTHING that shows I support the deal. I started a thread regarding reasons to stop the deal. Did I start one with reasons that deal should go through? NO. why? BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS !

GunnyL said:
A club? Explain, please.

A political ploy to attack the administration and look stong on national security. It was Schumer and Hillary who jumped all over it. Dick Morris has even suggested that since Bill is an agent for a Dubai company, Hillary was freaked that it would screw up her image.
We will see real soon here how serious these people are about torpedoing the deal.

dilloduck said:
repeating it over and over doesn't make it true-----lets see some links, quotes, ANYTHING that shows I support the deal. I started a thread regarding reasons to stop the deal. Did I start one with reasons that deal should go through? NO. why? BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS !

I know it's with UAE. I know they have at least one foot shin deep in the terrorist world. That's all I need. Call me any names you like, I could care less. This is called being better safe than sorry. ANd you have been pretty obviously for the deal for days now. Are you telling us you're not? Correct my impression.

rtwngAvngr said:
I know it's with UAE. I know they have at least one foot shin deep in the terrorist world. That's all I need. Call me any names you like, I could care less. This is called being better safe than sorry. ANd you have been pretty obviously for the deal for days now. Are you telling us you're not? Correct my impression.

no--it's called leaping to conclusions with out facts ----you done it with the port deal and now you doing it with me. Get back to me with some hard evidence. Your continual speculation is worthless. Until you can do that, you just blowing hyterical smoke.

Forum List

Back