How utterly torn up the pro dealies are

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Especially in this forum. Outflanked. Out gunned. Refuted completely. I amaze myself sometimes.

rtwngAvngr said:
Especially in this forum. Outflanked. Out gunned. Refuted completely. I amaze myself sometimes.

Is this where you start pounding your chest and mutter you're the greatest? :laugh:

• Banned
dilloduck said:
I'll have to check the stats but you may have good reason to. You may be the highest posting liberal on the board now! :teeth:

I bet liberals will ok the deal after they get more rules. I never will, simply due to ownership. Hence, I am not them.

rtwngAvngr said:
I bet liberals will ok the deal after they get more rules. I never will, simply due to ownership. Hence, I am not them.

Ohhhhhhhh they are part of the conspiracy to sell America too? Now that one I may even consider since they have a great history of doing it.

• Banned
dilloduck said:
Ohhhhhhhh they are part of the conspiracy to sell America too? Now that one I may even consider since they have a great history of doing it.

Yes. Please do.

• Banned
dilloduck said:
Damn big conspiracy---did they shoot Kennedy too? or were they the ones that blew up New Orleans?

Hey let's just sell our children to Islamic radicals. Anything they want is what they get, right? Two can play at ridiculous.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey let's just sell our children to Islamic radicals. Anything they want is what they get, right? Two can play at ridiculous.

Oh I'm sure that's part of the conspiracy too. All our children , land purchased as a result of the Lousianna Purchase, the Statue of Liberty's burkha has to cover her face and ownership of Yankee Stadium. Maybe more after the conspirators finish the behind the scenes wheeling and dealing.

Another day. Pro dealies logic is still in the crapper. All they have are uninformed assertions that UAE is an ally.

dilloduck said:
psssssssssssst----there are no pro dealies, only sane people waiting to see the deal for themselves.

You're not waiting. You're fully committed.

dilloduck said:
oooooo taking mind reading 101 now are we?? :laugh:

No. I think your comments on the board indicate your mindset. Don't smoke the brown meth.

dilloduck said:
Oh Ya----speculation, that's how you make all your decisions. :laugh:

So you're not for the deal. Come on. take a risk. We never get anywhere without taking risks. That's what business is, right?

rtwngAvngr said:
So you're not for the deal. Come on. take a risk. We never get anywhere without taking risks. That's what business is, right?

It's not my risk to take and your paranoia campaign won't matter one iota when the final decision is made.

dilloduck said:
It's not my risk to take and your paranoia campaign won't matter one iota when the final decision is made.

But that was your line yesterday. "Come on where's your entepeneurial spirit, globalization is good business". Now it's not your risk to take. Nor is it george bush's. Are you backsliding?

Forum List

Back