How UPPITY can O'bama get ?

"Wrong side of 1941" ? WHICH American group was isolationist , fighting FDR 's military buildup y and OPPOSED ANY assistance to France and Britain, Tooth and Nail ?
FDR privately called Charles Lindbergh an "F---G Nazi" for using his popularity to push pro-Hitler, pro-isolationist speeches, and FDR swore that if he lost the 1940 election, he'd hound Lindbergh and the pro-Nazi Americans to their grave.
Republicans. They were afraid of international quagmires (rightly so, but they were being narrow minded), and thought that by fighting FDR's 'war' stance they might maybe could be
would earn points with voters.
Wendell Wilkie, the GOP 1940 moderate candidate, did fairly well in the election, but became a staunch PRO-FDR man after war came to us. He's not make it in today's GOP. Doesn't Toe the Line.
Where are the true Republicans ?
Isolationism did not work for the the GOP in 1940 and 1941, saying NO and being irresponsible Ostriches will not work for the GOP today.
I grew up in a totally GOP family and region. I want the old GOP pragmasic values to return.
Get rid of the Neocon, reckless, turn everything into a foodfight, turn it all over to corporate sponsors and let's take over the world mentality
and the
make everybody born again Christians mentality to fade into the place it belongs.
Under a Rock, In a Cave.
That stupidity just ain't gonna sell in this country, or anywhere else.

My Grandfather, veteran of WW1 and father of a son who died and a son in law who died fighting in WW2 , chairman of his county's GOP in the 1940s and 1950s, an Eisenhower Republican,
is puking in his grave.
He'd say what he did about the 1940 GOP.
"They aren't Americans. They are traitors. "

"Wrong side of 1941" ? WHICH American group was isolationist , fighting FDR 's military buildup y and OPPOSED ANY assistance to France and Britain, Tooth and Nail ?
FDR privately called Charles Lindbergh an "F---G Nazi" for using his popularity to push pro-Hitler, pro-isolationist speeches, and FDR swore that if he lost the 1940 election, he'd hound Lindbergh and the pro-Nazi Americans to their grave.
Republicans. They were afraid of international quagmires (rightly so, but they were being narrow minded), and thought that by fighting FDR's 'war' stance they might maybe could be
Wendell Wilkie, the GOP 1940 moderate candidate, did fairly well in the election, but became a staunch PRO-FDR man after war came to us. He's not make it in today's GOP. Doesn't Toe the Line.
Isolationism did not work for the the GOP in 1940 and 1941, saying NO and being irresponsible Ostriches will not work for the GOP today.
I grew up in a totally GOP family and region. I want the old GOP pragmasic values to return.
Get rid of the Neocon, reckless, turn everything into a foodfight, turn it all over to corporate sponsors and let's take over the world mentality
and the
make everybody born again Christians mentality to fade into the place it belongs.
Under a Rock, In a Cave.

My Grandfather, veteran of WW1 and father of a son who died and a son in law who died fighting in WW2 , chairman of his county's GOP in the 1940s and 1950s, an Eisenhower Republican,
is puking in his grave.
dude, grow a sense of humor

I do like this man as our President. He has smarts and class and guts.
If you can't see that, you must be looking at someone else, or at a caricature that has been drawn by a critic of Obama and has stuck in your head.
As my boxing coach once had to tell me "While you are making believe that you're fighting some wimp, that real guy across the ring is beating the hell out of you"
Sun Tzu said "Know you opponent".
Trust your own eyes. Obama is for real, people.
LINK, and partial quote. It is an interesting event. Like O'Bama or not he is on top of things.
Now if he can only get rid of the new homeless people lingerring around my city stores......

Sources: Obama Plays Peacemaker in French-Chinese Smackdown Over Tax Havens - Political Punch

Sources: Obama Plays Peacemaker in French-Chinese Smackdown Over Tax Havens

April 02, 2009 11:15 AM

According to sources inside the room, President Obama just played peacemaker in a spat between French President Nicolas Sarkozy and Hu Jintao, President of the People's Republic of China.

In the finaly plenary session among the G-20 leaders, Sarkozy and Hu were having a heated disagreement about tax havens.

France and other European nations have been pushing for rules and regulations to apply to various tax havens; Germany's Finance Minister Peer Steinbrueck has said "these tax havens are also places where unregulated financial market deals are made."
The exchange between Sarkozy and Hu got so heated, said a source -- who is not a member of the Obama administration -- it was threatening the unity of the G-20 leaders' meeting.

"They were going through the revised draft," a senior Obama administration official said.

But Mr. Obama, according to this account, stepped between the two men, urging them to try to find consensus, and giving them a "pep talk" about the importance of working together.

The senior adminstration official said that Mr. Obama pulled Mr. Sarkozy aside, took him to a corner, "and discussed possible alternatives," the senior official said.

Once they arrived at one, President Obama "sent a message to the Chinese" that a counter-offer was on the table. The Chinese spent some time considering the offer. But they took a few minutes.

So Mr. Obama, with the assistance of translators, suggested that he and Mr. Hu have a conversation as well. They, too went to the corner to talk. After a few minutes, Mr. Obama called upon Mr. Sarkozy to join them.

"Translators and sherpas in tow, they reached an agreement," the official said. "There was a multiple shaking of hands."

The Obama administration official described this compromise as a "meeting in the middle." The word "note" -- as in "we note the OECD has today published a list" -- doesn't necessarily carry any weight.

Moreover, any sanctions are "future-oriented," the senior official said, meaning there are as of now no actual sanctions.

The OECD also has yet to publish any such list, though Obama adminstration officials said the organization would do so today.

Soon after Mr. Obama helped to resolve the problem, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown announced that "we have agreed to tough standards for those (tax shelters) who don't come into line in the future," which seems to overstate the case.

"I'd suggest we'd still be in there had he not done this," the senior Obama administration official said.

I

Is sarcasm allowed on this board?? Are people equipped to recognize it?

lol ... of course it's allowed.

Forgive me for not being able to gauge when a new poster with all of 16 posts is being sarcastic.

For all I know you could be some total whacko living in an alternate reality.
come on art, it was pretty obvious
:lol:
Forgive me, Dive, for being a Newbie who never knew anything,
or did anything
before posting to USMB.
All before was imaginary. Pure smoke and LSD.
All those paychecks and bills I pay each week; figments.
All the years I served in the military, a dream.
Those foes I killed with my hands and the friends I saved, in the service of my country
apparitions, dreams.
Every time I close my eyes.

I'd love to take you diving off the rocks at my time share in USVI.
Have a cold beer and watch the sunset and relax.
Life is short.
Anything can happen.

and the
Under a Rock, In a Cave.

is puking in his grave.

The truth is hard for you to face, Divecon?

and the
Under a Rock, In a Cave.

is puking in his grave.

The truth is hard for you to face, Divecon?
what the fuck are you talking about, rockhead???

the guy got his panties in a bunch over some sarcasm
you gonna get your panties in a bunch too?
bunchies.jpg

what the fuck are you talking about, rockhead???

the guy got his panties in a bunch over some sarcasm
you gonna get your panties in a bunch too?
bunchies.jpg
Thanks for the panties shot, Dive. Nice tan, or is she Mulatto, like O'B ?
LOL
hell if i know what she is

but judging from the flat butt i would say she dont have any black in her
:lol:
That back bunching looks severe. Wonder what the front looks like.
We'll never know......:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back