How Unusual!!!

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
This is a picture that was taken today of people standing across the street from Judge John Roll's funeral. They are dressed as angels and they are all holding a long stemmed red rose. I just thought it was so cool!!

$g-cvr-110114-Roll-funeral-1146a_grid-6x2.jpgangels.jpg

Last edited:
They are there as a counter to the WBC loons. They'll be at all the Tucson funerals. The angel wings are designed to help block out the view of the protesters and shield the mourners.

Great idea, and a nice pic.

They are there as a counter to the WBC loons. They'll be at all the Tucson funerals. The angel wings are designed to help block out the view of the protesters and shield the mourners.

Good for them! I didnt know that about the wings.

Good for them! I didnt know that about the wings.

That's why they're so big. ;)

Tucson Angels To Counter Westboro Protesters At Funeral of Tuscon Shooting Victim Christina-Taylor Green - ABC News

It's a great idea.
yes, it is
anything that blocks out those moronic idiots is a good thing

How Tucson kept Westboro Baptist Church protests out of town
A Westboro Baptist Church spokeswoman is expected to get air time on two radio talk shows in exchange for the called-off protests. Critics say the church will get more exposure that way, but one of the talk-show hosts says the deal was worth it.

It's pretty safe to say that they didn't want to get their asses kicked by a thousand pissed off bikers.

How Tucson kept Westboro Baptist Church protests out of town
A Westboro Baptist Church spokeswoman is expected to get air time on two radio talk shows in exchange for the called-off protests. Critics say the church will get more exposure that way, but one of the talk-show hosts says the deal was worth it.

It's pretty safe to say that they didn't want to get their asses kicked by a thousand pissed off bikers.

Putting them on the radio is the best thing than can happen. Our local talk station has had some babe (thinks she's the wife of the head WBC wackjob?) on a couple of times and she comes off as nothing short of a raving lunatic. So I say give them all the air time they want.

Forum List

Back