How TV murderer was reprimanded for wearing an Obama badge to report on elections

Any Black that doesn't spout the LIES of DemocRATS, such as yourself ,is automatically an Uncle Tom and you are still a RACIST POS!

Sorry, dude, I'm white.

And not crazy like you are.

But that Sheriff is still an Uncle Tom.

We know, you have liberalism...a severe mental disorder!

I hear the new medical procedure....a complete brain transplant is working wonders for the poor people afflicted with "leftism."

Any Black that doesn't spout the LIES of DemocRATS, such as yourself ,is automatically an Uncle Tom and you are still a RACIST POS!

Sorry, dude, I'm white.

And not crazy like you are.

But that Sheriff is still an Uncle Tom.

We know, you have liberalism...a severe mental disorder!

I hear the new medical procedure....a complete brain transplant is working wonders for the poor people afflicted with "leftism."

Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden donated his YEARS ago...

Biden_brain.png

Hey, guy, I used to be more right wing than you are.

And then one day in 2008, I found myself with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K, and a job that paid 25% less than the one I used to have. And my smug bitch of a boss said, "Well, good thing I don't have to deal with a union" when he was screwing over his long term employees.

That was a medical procedure that made me realize that "conservatism" only works well for rich assholes and not those of us who work for a living. I have more in common with the Hispanic Lesbian woman working on the assembly line than I do with my fellow white male in the corner office who is thinking of inventive new ways to screw me.

But stupid fucks like you and Vagisil will keep thinking that the blacks and the gays and the liberals are out to get you, and you will cling to your bibles and your guns and think you still have some control over your life.

Forum List

Back