How Trump will put this country into danger and no one is talking about it yet.

R

rdean

This is going to be one of the big stories once he is sworn in, among others.

Our allies are refusing to pass on intel that keeps this country safe because they are afraid it will be passed on to the Russians.

You heard it hear first. Seems they are afraid Trump will expose their spies. What if this country is attacked and France or England knew but didn't tell us because they didn't want Trump to expose their spies?

If that happens, how will Trump react? Will it be Russia and Russia's Poodle against the rest of the world?

1543.jpg

If they tell people who the spies are, they wont make very good spies, ey?

Our allies are refusing to pass on intel that keeps this country safe because they are afraid it will be passed on to the Russians.

You heard it hear first. Seems they are afraid Trump will expose their spies. What if this country is attacked and France or England knew but didn't tell us because they didn't want Trump to expose their spies?

If that happens, how will Trump react? Will it be Russia and Russia's Poodle against the rest of the world?

1543.jpg
Where did you get this information? Can you cite a link, or at least a source so that I/we may see the information first hand?
You heard it hear first. Seems they are afraid Trump will expose their spies.
Oh, wait, you did cite your "source", or am I mis-reading?

1543.jpg
a poster here named dean says you are supposed to back stuff up you post.....i mean he claims he always does.....just sayin....

You acknowledge that no one is talking about it.....I just don't think you understand why. LOL

You have to really sit in awe sometimes, at the utter stupidity of turds like rdtard. How do people that stupid avoid killing themselves?

Explosive memos suggest that a Trump-Russia quid pro quo was at the heart of the GOP's dramatic shift on Ukraine
screen%20shot%202016-10-11%20at%20121626%20pm.png
Donald Trump holding up his notes about an email from Sidney Blumenthal found in Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta's inbox released by WikiLeaks. Screenshot/YouTube

An unverified dossier provided to US intelligence officials alleges that President-elect Donald Trump "agreed to sideline" the issue of Russian intervention in Ukraine during his campaign after Russia promised to feed the emails it stole from prominent Democrats' inboxes to WikiLeaks.

That's some bullshit invented by Buzzfeed.

1543.jpg
Where did you get this information? Can you cite a link, or at least a source so that I/we may see the information first hand?
You heard it hear first. Seems they are afraid Trump will expose their spies.
Oh, wait, you did cite your "source", or am I mis-reading?
Like most of his posts Rdean's source is his 4th point of contact.

1543.jpg
Evidence? Article?

I was going to bring that up. But I was waiting for these Republicans to get all bent before I straightened them out. Israel isn't the only country.

And these guys are so stupid, they will ask what the info has to do with spies. Even if I explained it, I know they won't get it, but I'll try anyway.

Many times the nature of the intel can give clues smart people can follow. Where it came from or even who it came from. Spies don't just spy looking for intel on Isis for instance. They are looking for all kinds of intel, even on our friends. A smart country wants to know what's going on all over the world. Knowledge is power. Republicans don't believe that, but everyone else does.

Most ignorant post I have ever read.
This country is already in danger. It's gonna be up to Trump to get us out.
Trump is an idiot. He will dig our graves. Just ask the intelligence community. Oh that's right. He's smarter than the generals. Probably smarter than everyone. Sounding stupid and juvenile when he talks is just a smokescreen.

Forum List

Back