How Trump should react to the Democrats boycotting the State of the Union

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I swear I would love to be Trumps adviser, I would have such fun and I'd probably do a good job.

What President Trump should do is offer all of the vacated seats to members of the military. To really play the Democratic game, these vets should be all minorities or females. Then, before his speech he should ask the crowd to applaud for the veterans in attendance.

You would see a nice two minute standing ovation, even from the Democrats, as they watch their vacted seats given to men and women of the highest honor who defend your constitution.

If he does this as I lay it out, I take donations via Pay Pal :)

I swear I would love to be Trumps adviser, I would have such fun and I'd probably do a good job.

What President Trump should do is offer all of the vacated seats to members of the military. To really play the Democratic game, these vets should be all minorities or females. Then, before his speech he should ask the crowed to applaud for the veterans in attendance.

You would see a nice two minute standing ovation, even from the Democrats, as they watch their vacted seats given to men and women of the highest honor who defend your constitution.

Trump isn’t able to do that. They’re not his seats to give. You’d make a terrible adviser.

I think the Democrats should give the seats to Trump’s rape accusers and children who rely on CHIP.

What President Trump should do is offer all of the vacated seats to members of the military. To really play the Democratic game, these vets should be all minorities or females. Then, before his speech he should ask the crowed to applaud for the veterans in attendance.

Trump isn’t able to do that. They’re not his seats to give. You’d make a terrible adviser.

I think the Democrats should give the seats to Trump’s rape accusers and children who rely on CHIP.

In that case, he should have these soldiers plead for the seats, and when they place a Dreamer in the seat or one of the false accusers, Trump can point to the soldiers who he offered seats to "since some others decided that these seats were more deserving to others". I would then once again, ask the crowd to rise and applaued the brave men and women who risk their lives everyday for the freedom of the citizens of the United States of America.

Why didn't they file for at least a civil lawsuit and got almost a million dollars like Paula Jones did from Bill Clinton?

Just curious?

Listening to What Trump’s Accusers Have Told Us

Ivana walked back her claim without denying it; she didn’t mean that Trump raped her in a “literal or criminal” sense, she said

What President Trump should do is offer all of the vacated seats to members of the military. To really play the Democratic game, these vets should be all minorities or females. Then, before his speech he should ask the crowd to applaud for the veterans in attendance.

I saw where a veteran requested a vacated seat

This may actually happen...

they're not his seats.

you'd probably suck as an advisor if this is the best you've got.

In that case, he should have these soldiers plead for the seats, and when they place a Dreamer in the seat or one of the false accusers, Trump can point to the soldiers who he offered seats to "since some others decided that these seats were more deserving to others". I would then once again, ask the crowd to rise and applaued the brave men and women who risk their lives everyday for the freedom of the citizens of the United States of America.
Undocumented workers are the brave men who risk their lives everyday for our country. Their jobs are way more dangerous than your idols!

What an original idea you have.

Undocumented workers are the brave men who risk their lives everyday for our country. Their jobs are way more dangerous than your idols!

Yep...it ain't easy picking lettuce.

I think he should just ignore them don’t mention them in the speech don’t answer any questions about them if any are ask give them no attention or publicity.
Attendees should be required to produce an American passport or a military I.D. card.

Any troops who request and are refused an empty seat by the Democrats should sit in the box with Melania. The special guests are always pointed out, and their reason for being there explained.

I personally think the GOP should start meeting in secret and pretend the DNC does not exist.

After all, they have the majority vote

"One thing no liberal will ever turn down is the opportunity to get a standing ovation for accusing someone else of racism." - Wacky Ann Coulter

He can't do that. What was your last job... adviser to Archduke Ferdinand of Austria?

Forum List

Back