How Trump continues to punk the Media and deflect them with useless tweets!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
One of his nominee's is being questioned by the ethics committee on insider trading deals he made while voting on legislative health deals that benefited his pockets...and this guy is gonna be in charge of Health and Human services. Putin is still a huge question on the minds of most americans and a few senators. Meanwhile, all hell is breaking lose over Trumps tweets about China, Mexico and NAFTA....and what the fuck are we talking about today.....a lone congressman that think Trump sucks!!

If the media is to learn anything after single handily handing over the white house to Trump, is that this man will tweet obscure stupid shit, knowing you mindless lazy good for nothing morons will eat it up and take your eyes off his ass with the serious shit that's going on...STOP BEING SO GOTDAMNED GULLABLE TO THIS MAN...YOU ARE BEING USED TO DEFLECT FROM WHAT IT SERIOUSLY GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THESE DAMNED TWEETS FOR ALMOST A FUCKIN WEEK....LET IT FUCKIN GO...HE GAVE AN OPINION, THE CLOWN RESPONDED....END OF FUCKIN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2017-1-16_22-20-20.jpeg

sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

upload_2017-1-16_22-21-24.jpeg
God how we all miss you!!!!!!!

One of his nominee's is being questioned by the ethics committee on insider trading deals he made while voting on legislative health deals that benefited his pockets...and this guy is gonna be in charge of Health and Human services. Putin is still a huge question on the minds of most americans and a few senators. Meanwhile, all hell is breaking lose over Trumps tweets about China, Mexico and NAFTA....and what the fuck are we talking about today.....a lone congressman that think Trump sucks!!

If the media is to learn anything after single handily handing over the white house to Trump, is that this man will tweet obscure stupid shit, knowing you mindless lazy good for nothing morons will eat it up and take your eyes off his ass with the serious shit that's going on...STOP BEING SO GOTDAMNED GULLABLE TO THIS MAN...YOU ARE BEING USED TO DEFLECT FROM WHAT IT SERIOUSLY GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THESE DAMNED TWEETS FOR ALMOST A FUCKIN WEEK....LET IT FUCKIN GO...HE GAVE AN OPINION, THE CLOWN RESPONDED....END OF FUCKIN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 107028
sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

View attachment 107029 God how we all miss you!!!!!!!

The Operation Mocking bird CIA controlled media did everything they could to put the Hildebeast in charge....seriously, I think your I.Q is in the low 80's.....

• Banned

If the media is to learn anything after single handily handing over the white house to Trump, is that this man will tweet obscure stupid shit, knowing you mindless lazy good for nothing morons will eat it up and take your eyes off his ass with the serious shit that's going on...STOP BEING SO GOTDAMNED GULLABLE TO THIS MAN...YOU ARE BEING USED TO DEFLECT FROM WHAT IT SERIOUSLY GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THESE DAMNED TWEETS FOR ALMOST A FUCKIN WEEK....LET IT FUCKIN GO...HE GAVE AN OPINION, THE CLOWN RESPONDED....END OF FUCKIN STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 107028
sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

The Operation Mocking bird CIA controlled media did everything they could to put the Hildebeast in charge....seriously, I think your I.Q is in the low 80's.....
Uh, fact....Trump got more free advertising than any candidate in modern history...he spent less that a few million and got in return almost a billion dollars worth of free campaign advertisment from the media...that is fact. Now Please educate yourself the next time you send for me, I'm tired of conversing with white ingrates.

sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

Uh, fact....Trump got more free advertising than any candidate in modern history...he spent less that a few million and got in return almost a billion dollars worth of free campaign advertisment from the media...that is fact. Now Please educate yourself the next time you send for me, I'm tired of conversing with white ingrates.

He was being attacked, idiot........dragged through the mud while the Hildebeast was being painted as this benevolent victim of hateful comments......like I said, you really are fucking STUPID.

sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

Its racist to point out the fact that the average black persons IQ is in the low 80s.

sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

Its racist to point out the fact that the average black persons IQ is in the low 80s.

I have plenty of friends that are black that surpass me in knowledge and some of which have been my mentors......there are quite a few leftards here that are right around that I.Q score and most are white. Stupid is as stupid does....

sPekIIHD_400x400.jpg

I have plenty of friends that are black that surpass me in knowledge and some of which have been my mentors......there are quite a few leftards here that are right around that I.Q score and most are white. Stupid is as stupid does....
Relax, of course there are going to be differences in IQ among the races. There are already tons of physical differences that we recognize. Kenyans are great long distance runners, for example. As much as i wish it wasnt true, white people arent he smartest on the planet. Jews and asians own that prestigious position. It is what it is.

When it comes to Trump's tweets, the media is playing the role of useful idiots. They multiply the effects of his tweets a hundred fold. Most people don't follow anyone's tweets. Without the media talking about them, only a few hundred thousand people would know about them instead of a few billion people.

CH=full]107029[/ATTACH] God how we all miss you!!!!!!!

Sounds like a good deal .... might just force the media to get off its ass and do its job.

Nahhhh ---- what was I thinking?

Forum List

Back