How Tough Are Mods Here???

and i'm proud to be here.
gay-black-kkk.jpg

Classic.

the mods all lean to the right...except the so called "liberals" who are really moderates...this whole board leans to the mother fucking right....most of the mods arent idiots....but one is....you just have to guess which one...and figure out how to deal with it....

the admins, gunny and crimson*, appoint only male conservatives...they do have a couple of token women that they seem to have under their control.....right now the male conservatives outnumber the females by what....3 ladies and how many males? 6 males** (yes i included the admins lol it makes my numbers look better)

* i dont care that crimson has been admin for only a few days, i can blame anyone i want

** this poster is in no way questioning the administartion of this board

It is nice that the blacks, gays, and muslims are represented in the mod group (del).

and i'm proud to be here.

how did he know you are a gay, black muslim? was it the head dress?

the mods all lean to the right...except the so called "liberals" who are really moderates...this whole board leans to the mother fucking right....most of the mods arent idiots....but one is....you just have to guess which one...and figure out how to deal with it....
Democratic Underground

Nobody is keeping you here.

and you were always free to go here...
Douchebagh Central...

...that is before the nut revealed he was a left wing Right winger. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gawd, the right wing is :cuckoo:

Banning participants

Jim Robinson has also made it a point to ban fellow conservatives and others who don't completely share his political mindset. [55] Among those saying they were permanently banned are several participants in the debate over the violent death of Bill Clinton's Deputy White House Counsel, Vince Foster. They include Michael Rivero of WhatReallyHappened.com, Hugh Turley of FBICover-up.com, David Martin of DCDave.com, and Dan E. Moldea of Moldea.com. [56] During the election and aftermath of 2008, hundreds of supporters of Giuliani, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, and other Republicans that Robinson and moderators considered RINO's (Republican in Name Only) were booted off his site. Political commentator Sean Hannity stated on his radio program that "everyone I knew basically left because of so much childish, immature personal attacks. The propensity there to eat their own. And a lot of the people-- most of the people--I knew that were on it left."[57]

Robinson has announced his site will oppose the nomination of potential 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney: "I'll never support that bastard. And if he gets anywhere close to the nomination, FR will go full time into active anti-statist, anti-Romney mode. We will be actively campaigning hard against him!! FUMR!!"[citation needed]

Robinson has made similar announcements regarding past nominees including Bush in 2000 and John McCain in 2008, both of whom he later endorsed.[citation needed]

I'm new so I have no idea yet.

Does pretty much anything go?

Also, does banning happen if you post things they don't like?

Forum rules explicitly state that all posters may never contradict anything that I say.

It's strictly enforced.

I'm new so I have no idea yet.

Does pretty much anything go?

Also, does banning happen if you post things they don't like?

Forum rules explicitly state that all posters may never contradict anything that I say.

It's strictly enforced.

No it doesn't..

She is just trying to mislead you.

If you check out the forum rules you will see in section 2 Part 3b that no poster may contradict anything I say. They risk being banned.

the admins, gunny and crimson*, appoint only male conservatives...they do have a couple of token women that they seem to have under their control.....right now the male conservatives outnumber the females by what....3 ladies and how many males? 6 males** (yes i included the admins lol it makes my numbers look better)

* i dont care that crimson has been admin for only a few days, i can blame anyone i want

** this poster is in no way questioning the administartion of this board

i don't lean to the right, but on one single issue....otherwise i am center, leaning slightly left? At least on all the political compass tests? :confused:

Forum List

Back