How to win the war on drugs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_54LJMwG4E]Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops in Afghanistan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCB7_OAE6TE]The CIA & the US GOVT's old secret business: DRUG SMUGGLiNG - YouTube[/ame]

life is a struggle a struggle is a fight when you fight dont fight fair cause youl never win but what is there to win i dont want to defeat life why cant we all just get along yall this hurts my fuckin head

are we there to fight a war or what why are they worried about the population turning thats some bullshit. halfsteppin liars is what they are only i dont even know who they is im refering too. is this why we are in afghanistan to support opiates foreals? what is usefull there for us besides this apparently

Last edited:
obviously it takes greater minds than mine to understand the subtleties of this oh so complex situation....... could someone direct me to this greater mind so i can help in some way

fuckit i think this sums it up [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI6iZJOntY8]Lupe Fiasco - Hurt Me Soul - YouTube[/ame] all the worlds ills sittin on chrome 24 inch wheels

Last edited:
The Viceroy nabbed...

Mexico captures Juarez Cartel boss: government source
Thu Oct 9, 2014 ) - Mexico captured the leader of the once-feared Juarez Cartel in the country's restive north on Thursday, the second drug kingpin to fall in just over a week, a government source said.
Vicente Carrillo, 51, long-time head of the Juarez Cartel, was a fierce rival of Joaquin "Shorty" Guzman, the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel and the world's most wanted drug boss until his capture in February. A turf war between the two cartels in 2009-2011 unleashed a bloodbath in Ciudad Juarez, on Mexico's border with Texas, making it one of the most violent places in the world. Carrillo, alias "The Viceroy," was captured in the northern city of Torreon, the government source said. The United States had put a $5 million bounty on Carrillo's head, while Mexico had offered a 30 million peso ($2.24 million) reward. A keen horseman who used a network of cattle ranches in the northern state of Chihuahua to store shipments of Colombian cocaine, Carrillo took over the Juarez Cartel in 1997 after his brother Amado, known as "The Lord of the Skies," died during plastic surgery.

Carrillo's capture comes just days after Hector Beltran Leyva, one of the most notorious Mexican drug lords still at large, was captured by soldiers in a picturesque town in central Mexico popular with American retirees. It also comes as the government is grappling with public outrage at an apparent massacre of trainee teachers by police in league with gang members, which has triggered mass anti-government protests. Carrillo, a devout Catholic, was seen as more discreet than his flamboyant brother, but his position was weakened by the violence in Ciudad Juarez that claimed nearly 12,000 lives between 2008 and 2012 alone. The government said his organization was dealt a major blow in 2009 when soldiers in Mexico City arrested his nephew, Vicente Carrillo Leyva, accused of being the number two of the Juarez Cartel.

r

An undated police handout sketch shows Vicente Carrillo Fuentes, long-time head of the Juarez cartel over the border from El Paso, Texas.

Drug experts say Carrillo, who had a secondary role in the Juarez Cartel when his brother was in charge, once ran about a fifth of the drug business in Mexico. Carrillo was considered a priority by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Hitmen for the Juarez Cartel were behind the high profile murders of Lesley Enriquez, an employee of the U.S. consulate in Ciudad Juarez, as well as her husband and the husband of another consulate employee in 2010. The episode strained relations between Mexico and the United States. The hitmen were extradited to the United States and jailed. Author Charles Bowden, an expert on the drug trade in Ciudad Juarez, has said Carrillo was soft-spoken and not showy, but left others in no doubt he was in charge.

Despite several years of attacks by Guzman's heavily armed gunmen, Carrillo ceded little ground in Juarez. His henchmen hit back by torturing and beheading rivals, while continuing to ship tonnes of cocaine into the United States, according to U.S. security officials. President Enrique Pena Nieto took office two years ago pledging to end a wave of violence that has killed around 100,000 people since the start of 2007. Although homicides have fallen on his watch, other crimes have increased, including extortion and kidnapping.

Mexico captures Juarez Cartel boss government source Reuters

HOW TO WIN THE WAR ON DRUGS.
And illegal immigration as a bonus.

We have been waging a war on drugs for the past 50 years and given billions to Mexico to fight drug cartels and the problem has escalated. Murders or the border in Mexico, crime and lives lost here due to drugs dealing and using. We cannot quarantine all drug addicts in rehab and put all drug dealers in jail. But we can close the border and stop the flow of drugs into here and stop the flow of drug money going out to further finance drug cartels. If they cannot get their drug across the border they cannot get any money crossing back in and their business will go broke and they will take their business and crime elsewhere.

Put the military on the border and we solve the drug problem and at the same time stop illegal immigration. Solve the problem of 20 million illegal aliens in this country by closing businesses that hire illegal aliens. If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.

We solve most of our economic problem by just by closing the border. We can close the border temporary declaring a state of emergency because of drugs and illegal immigration.

But this has about a chance as a snowball in hell of even being considered because our leaders are afraid of offending Mexico and offending and losing Hispanics votes and Mexico. Until we find those people who are not afraid to put America first, we continue as usually. Drugs and illegal aliens will continue as usual. We cannot sustain the status quo and survive as the greatest nation in the world.
Do you believe there are no members of our military who are amenable to bribery?

If I were a soldier posted on the Border I would not accept a bribe to facilitate any crime that would bring harm to others. But because I believe marijuana prohibition is both counterproductive and grossly immoral I would not be morally inhibited against accepting a bribe to allow a pot smuggler to pass.

I am absolutely certain a significant percentage of our troops feel the same. And while they might not allow heroin or methamphetamine to pass, in spite of its wrongful Schedule 1 category marijuana is not in the same class as those drugs.

Aside from promoting or enabling access by minors, the only crime where marijuana is concerned is Prohibition, itself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back