How to Win the Presidency

Ah, yes, the ol' "all white people are racist" line. I used to bristle at this until I BECAME a racist. But it's still kind of ironic, don't you think? Ah, forget it. Go back to watching television.

William Joyce said:
Ah, yes, the ol' "all white people are racist" line. I used to bristle at this until I BECAME a racist. But it's still kind of ironic, don't you think? Ah, forget it. Go back to watching television.

I dont watch much tv. And nowhere did i state all white people are racist. I consider you a racist as much as i consider Sharpton and Jackson as racists. You dislike others and find yourself superior to them on the basis of their skin color. It doesnt matter what your skin color is, if you think your superior to others and your deserve special treatment because of your skin color your a racist. Pure and simple.

The fact you have to resort to a straw man attack that is not based on anything i said demonstrates the weakness of your own position. People who have to make up arguments to knock down dont have a very strong position to stand on.

The biggest liberal lie of the age is, "race is just a skin color."

Race is far more than that. Race is the template for a culture, the infrastructure of a society. Races differ in their genetic make-ups to a sharp degree, which manifests itself in intelligence and behavior. Races are also more likely to be loyal inside the race, which creates serious problems for multiracial societies: conflicts arise, and they have to be put out. We don't have those problems in societies that are more racially and culturally homogenous.

The fact is that whites have demonstrated that they are better at building and maintaining stable societies. They have done this everywhere they go. Blacks cannot do this. They demostrate this everywhere they go, whether whites are around (U.S.) or not (Haiti, Africa).

Liberals hate to face facts, but the facts are these: Races are real. Races are different. And the only ones saying we should have a crazy, mixed-up and confused society are those who profit from that, which is everyone BUT white people. Whites have less material wealth, less happiness, less of EVERYTHING in a multiracial society, because they have to fight off black crime, pay for welfare, pay for foreign wars favored by Jews, pay for emergency rooms occupied by Hispanics who don't pay, etc.

Whites need to wake up and start fighting back! All the "blessings of diversity" are a big LIE. Why else do you think they make "racism" the worst sin? Because the whole game would collapse if people woke up to the truth. I hope it does collapse!

Forum List

Back