How to win back the women's and Latinos' vote....

Was Melania an "enabler" when Donny was out grabbing pussies?
Melania never demonized, insulted, attacked, threatened, or insulted women the way Hillary did.

She seems adept at attacking the doze women accusing her husband

The man who was feeling up other womans pussies (and more) while she was pregnant

You mean the dozen women he sexually assaulted / harassed / raped......while she was spreading the Obama Birther story around (2008)

Was Melania an "enabler" when Donny was out grabbing pussies?

I was just going to ask that question of Queasy about Melania (aka, number 3)..LOL

(btw, once her boy with the Donald is in his teens in a few years, I predict that Melania will take the money and run...waking up next to that oaf is probably a bit too much for her.)

You mean the dozen women he sexually assaulted / harassed / raped......while she was spreading the Obama Birther story around (2008)

Could you please identify Bills' conviction for rape?

Bear in mind that YOUR Donald is due in court in December for STATUTORY rape charges......LOL

Could you please identify Bills' conviction for rape?

Bear in mind that YOUR Donald is due in court in December for STATUTORY rape charges......LOL

it is not just 'statutory' rape (because she was a 13 year old child)... he is being accused of forcible rape. 'jane doe' has a witness, 'tiffany doe' that will testify how she not only set up the encounters, but personally witnessed "forcable" rape by that orange dirtbag.

Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness
by Alberto Luperon | 1:29 pm, October 1st, 2016

She and her attorney brought forward an amended complaint to The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. This one includes a new witness.

The original lawsuit claimed Trump raped the then-13-year-old plaintiff in the 1990s. There was also a second anonymous woman, known as “Tiffany Doe.” She said that Epstein had her pickup teenage girls for his parties. One of these girls was Jane, and Tiffany said she witnessed Trump and Epstein rape the plaintiff several times.

The new complaint adds a third woman. She’s known in court documents as “Joan Doe.”

“In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994,” her declaration states.
[...]

This analysis stands since the new witness is the only major addition in the refiled complaint.

LawNewz.com obtained the court documents, so you can read these below. They are, in order, 1) the amended complaint, 2) Jane Doe’s declaration, 3) Tiffany Doe’s declaration, and 4) Joan Doe’s declaration.

Amended Complaint Filed 9/30/2016 by LawNewz on Scribd
[...]

Trump Attorney Fires Back After ‘Jane Doe’ Refiles Rape Lawsuit with New Witness

THIS is the rape survivor's witness' statement. now i'd love to see the trumpster's spin that these women are looking for their '15 minutes'. 'tiffany doe' the witness would not be willing to admit her role in these rapists sick scenarios for her own fortune seeking:

lUpinrW.jpg

uLItZvb.jpg

Tiffany Doe Declaration

c'mon Correll...

i dare you to spin that away.

it is not just 'statutory' rape (because she was a 13 year old child)... he is being accused of forcible rape. 'jane doe' has a witness, 'tiffany doe' that will testify how she not only set up the encounters, but personally witnessed "forcable" rape by that orange dirtbag.

I believe (I could be wrong) that statutory rape has NO statute of limitation, whereas other forms of that horrible crime do have a limited number of years to file.

I believe (I could be wrong) that statutory rape has NO statute of limitation, whereas other forms of that horrible crime do have a limited number of years to file.

yes, i think you are correct, that even if she did consent, if she was a minor at the time, then it is still considered a crime. the 'hearing' come december 16th, will be to see if drumpf wants to settle... however jane doe wants a trial by jury... so i think that if both sides do not agree to a settlement, that means the pig has to be deposed.

THIS is the rape survivor's witness' statement. now i'd love to see the trumpster's spin that these women are looking for their '15 minutes'. 'tiffany doe' the witness would not be willing to admit her role in these rapists sick scenarios for her own fortune seeking:

lUpinrW.jpg

uLItZvb.jpg

Tiffany Doe Declaration

c'mon Correll...

What spin?

This is an unsupported accusation coming out weeks before the election, to smear someone who is a potential problem for the lib agenda.

Standard Lefty operating procedure.

The timing alone robs it of any credibility.

lUpinrW.jpg

uLItZvb.jpg

Tiffany Doe Declaration

c'mon Correll...

What spin?

This is an unsupported accusation coming out weeks before the election, to smear someone who is a potential problem for the lib agenda.

Standard Lefty operating procedure.

The timing alone robs it of any credibility.

:cuckoo:
:dig:
:itsok:

Forum List

Back