How to Watch Fox News as a Democrat

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
INSTRUCTIONS

#

Be prepared to disagree. It is important when watching as a Democrat you are prepared to disagree with most of the commentary and angles of news stories presented on the channel. By knowing this in advance it can help you keep your blood pressure from rising.
#
Step 2

Yell at the TV. A great way to relieve some of the stress and anger you may feel from watching Fox News is to yell at the TV. When you disagree let it be known that you do so even if the only person who can hear you is you and your dog.
#
Step 3

Remember that you are getting more information. The great advantage of watching Fox News as a Democrat is the fact that you are presented with opposing view points that can challenge you to think about things in a different light. This is important since this helps you to grow and learn new things, which makes you a better persoN. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How to Watch Fox News as a Democrat | eHow.com

Wow, you Libtards just fall in line don't you? Never question anything eh? "Gee, I wonder why Obama is hostile to Fox News? Hmm, let me check out Fox News and see what he's complaining about." Never happens.

Obama and the Dems are the fascists that you all say the Republicans are. All they want to do is take your money, ban activity and free speech. Little fascist dictators every one of them.

I listen to NPR on the radio, CNN and MSNBC on TV and it hasn't changed my opinions. But I can tell you LibTards are very afraid of what might happen if you don't have your daily talking points to parrot everyday.

Every one of you Liberals are incapable of independent thought.

Wow, you Libtards just fall in line don't you? Never question anything eh? "Gee, I wonder why Obama is hostile to Fox News? Hmm, let me check out Fox News and see what he's complaining about." Never happens.

Obama and the Dems are the fascists that you all say the Republicans are. All they want to do is take your money, ban activity and free speech. Little fascist dictators every one of them.

I listen to NPR on the radio, CNN and MSNBC on TV and it hasn't changed my opinions. But I can tell you LibTards are very afraid of what might happen if you don't have your daily talking points to parrot everyday.

YOU LIE !!!

We're not Facists...your Facists

proof of these, and proof that conservatives haven't done the same please

YOU LIE !!!

We're not Facists...your Facists

oh really? how many fascists do you think Mad Scientist has?

Funny, the party of "talking points" and lock step parrots is the GOP...

Mindlessness and dogma go hand & hand...and telling people what to FEAR instead of offering solutions is so much easier to remember and disseminate...

Forum List

Back