how to "Unequalize distribution of wealth" evidently

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
for many of you the answer is "STEAL IT"!
It is so disgusting to hear even from the President of the USA the envy the jealousy and in some cases the HATE for people that have more then others!
WHY? Ignorance! Total simple ignorance on these haters!

Obama is a perfect example of his ignorance of how the world has progressed because more people have been rewarded for taking risks, giving up some aspects to build a for profit entity!

Obama hates businesses. Hates shareholders. Hates capitalism.

He has told us he wants 1,400 companies to go out of business!
He has told us " I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly « Hot Air

That one statement shows Obama's TOTAL ignorance, naivete regarding gas prices, alternative energy fantasies, and definitely hatred of "BIG OIL"!

Obama has told us HE thinks making companies go bankrupt is worth it!
So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Obama: We’ll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

Do you independents that voted for Obama really understand what Obama said there?
A) He WANTS companies NOT to make profits-- ignorant evidently that profits mean employment, means continuation, means TAXES on profits, Means taxes on dividends!
But Obama does NOT understand that!

B) He wants those companies to SPEND MORE on more expensive alternatives which MEANS all of us paying HIGHER utility prices! I mean Obama is stupid to think for profit companies will keep the prices the same and still be in business?

Do you independents REALLY KNOW understand voting for Obama because you didn't want to think YOU ARE racist was a BIG mistake because Obama doesn't WANT the USA to succeed evidently or why else is he destroying it?

Last edited:
To democrats it's all for our own good. obama is big daddy, he alone knows what's good for us.

NOT ONLY Democrats but the MSM (actually one and the same!!!) exemplifies why the MSM is also losing creditability...

But for SHEAR lavishing loving gushes.. who can forget the

EDITOR of NewsWeek Evan Thomas when asked:

" Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

BUT when it comes to HIS MAN..his God???...
to his gushingly, tingle up leg statement from same
NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country,
above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –

Forum List

Back