How to treat a Black Republica - Lesson 1

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
My, aren't we the tolerant ones, hmmm??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ocUIUTTTg&context=C36ee3bcADOEgsToPDskIH-s3Y41yhTgdOiwmCVpc-]BLACK CONSERVATIVE GETS THROWN OUT OF STUDIO (SELLOUT TO THE TEA PARTY) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbKRvED41g&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL3432757796DDB816]A message to the Black Militants: You're The Uncle Toms! - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals are the real racists unbelievable

Racist, shmacist.

The man has leveled some pretty serious accusations against this woman. I don't know if they hold water, and as much as you'd like to believe you do - Guess what? You don't know either.

So, direct question: If the accusation is true, and she is being paid to run for political office as a trojan horse; Do you have a problem with that? Or do you think it's OK?

But all this racist stuff...:rolleyes:...Puh-leese.

Racist, shmacist.

The man has leveled some pretty serious accusations against this woman. I don't know if they hold water, and as much as you'd like to believe you do - Guess what? You don't know either.

So, direct question: If the accusation is true, and she is being paid to run for political office as a trojan horse; Do you have a problem with that? Or do you think it's OK?

The most discrimanated group in America is Conservative blacks. You need look no futher than this board to see that.

Racist, shmacist.

The most discrimanated group in America is Conservative blacks. You need look no futher than this board to see that.

That wasn't the question.

Racist, shmacist.

The man is attacking her for being black and a conservative that is the point.

Do you mean to tell me you can't even level an opinion, simply because you're so sure that's the cause of his outburst?

Do you mean to tell me you can't even level an opinion, simply because you're so sure that's the cause of his outburst?

It's obvious, if you can't see it, thats on you. Open your eyes man!

Yes I'm aware that's how you feel, but it still wasn't the question.

Nevermind.

It's obvious, if you can't see it, thats on you. Open your eyes man!

Yes I'm aware that's how you feel, but it still wasn't the question.

Nevermind.

You think i like it? I hate this kind of shit. You can't have a rational discussion with a person simply becouse she's black and not liberal? From Clarence Thomas, to Herman Cane to Allen West, and so on it's all the same bullshit.:evil:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L3etOZM8dU&feature=related]Black Republicans - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back