How to tell when you are going to die.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
You can tell when you are going to die when your Doctor tells you that you could not survive the operation. This is the standard line that they use. I found this out by a friend who is a Doctor and a surgeon. I you are in that had of shape what difference does it make you days are numbered. Rich people just go to Europe and pay.

You can tell when you are going to die when your Doctor tells you that you could not survive the operation. This is the standard line that they use. I found this out by a friend who is a Doctor and a surgeon. I you are in that had of shape what difference does it make you days are numbered. Rich people just go to Europe and pay.

What do you mean? I don't quite understand

Me either....????

Me either....????

I know......what does he/she means

don't get it

Why would they pay to die?

Forum List

Back