How to tell the difference between a Democrat and an intelligent person...

Jeff Foxworthy is a self-admitted dumbass. Conservative dumbos when you talk about other people's lack of intelligence you believe in a talking snake and a flying magical ginn. You REALLY don't see the humor in this?

The more you protest the more the Fence Test proves accurate!
Is that where they hire you to try and blow down a stockade fence?

A good republican is religious in public but is a homo in private all the while denying help for anyone who is disabled by a genetic problem. That refutes the premise of the OP and there is a lot of humor in the OP in that it is a referendum on stupid.

For the record, ideology and intelligence are mutually exclusive.

An otherwise perfectly intelligent person can be infected with ideology, just as they can with a nasty virus.

The affliction causes the patient to suffer from distorted perceptions, damaged analytical skills and increased narcissism, as well as an uncontrollable urge to engage in acute fits of spin, deflection, diversion, hyperbole, straw man arguments, blatant hypocrisy, personal insults, name-calling and outright lies as naturally as they breathe.

It is not yet known if this affliction is contagious.

Out of curiosity how are "ideology and intelligence" .... mutually exclusive i.e. "being related such that each excludes or precludes the other"?
It appears you are saying ANYONE with an "ideology" is not intelligent? But your illustration doesn't describe that. If an intelligent person was
infected then it is NOT mutually exclusive... but an action that has a result... intelligent person identifies with an ideology i.e. get's infected does not mean
the "intelligent" person then becomes "unintelligent". Which a "mutually exclusive" definition declares... being related excludes or eliminates the other.
In other words just because you are intelligent doesn't mean you can't have an ideology.

For the record, ideology and intelligence are mutually exclusive.

An otherwise perfectly intelligent person can be infected with ideology, just as they can with a nasty virus.

The affliction causes the patient to suffer from distorted perceptions, damaged analytical skills and increased narcissism, as well as an uncontrollable urge to engage in acute fits of spin, deflection, diversion, hyperbole, straw man arguments, blatant hypocrisy, personal insults, name-calling and outright lies as naturally as they breathe.

It is not yet known if this affliction is contagious.

Out of curiosity how are "ideology and intelligence" .... mutually exclusive i.e. "being related such that each excludes or precludes the other"?
It appears you are saying ANYONE with an "ideology" is not intelligent? But your illustration doesn't describe that. If an intelligent person was
infected then it is NOT mutually exclusive... but an action that has a result... intelligent person identifies with an ideology i.e. get's infected does not mean
the "intelligent" person then becomes "unintelligent". Which a "mutually exclusive" definition declares... being related excludes or eliminates the other.
In other words just because you are intelligent doesn't mean you can't have an ideology.
No, what I'm saying is that an intelligent person can be an ideologue. And that an intelligent may not be an ideologue. So, just because someone is an ideologue, that doesn't make them dumb.

The behaviors of ideology - those I describe above - are neither rational nor reasonable, but they can require intelligence.

That's why I separate the two.

Healthmyths lied to everyone's face, as Jeff Foxworthy said no such thing.

Jeff Foxworthy on Republicans and Democrats

This displays the main biggest differences between conservatives and liberals.

Most conservatives are very gullible, they spread lies a lot, and they never take responsibility for their actions. Liberals are the opposite of that.

Healthmyths will now confirm that by making some lame excuses for peddling his big lie.

Now, time for the "rebuttal" version of the urban legend.

---
If a Democrat is opposed to abortion, she doesn’t have one.
If a Republican is opposed to abortion, he tries to ban them for everyone except his wife.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, it’s because he wants better treatment for animals.
If a Republican is a vegetarian, it’s because he works for Monsanto.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he supports equality for other homosexuals.
If a Republican is homosexual, he leads a gay life in secret while hypocritically condemning that lifestyle in public.

If a Democrat is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Republican is down-and-out, he blames his situation on Democrats.

If a Democrat doesn’t like a television show, he switches channels.
If a Republican doesn’t like a television show, he launches a boycott to get the program cancelled so that no one else can watch it.

If a Democrat is religious, he quietly prays in private, as Jesus said one should.
If a Republican is religious, he demands that everyone be forced to pray along with him.

If a Democrat needs health care, he seeks to ensure that health care is accessible to everyone else as well.
A Republican buys stock in an HMO and campaigns against affordable health care.

If a Democrat reads this, he’ll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Republican will attempt to have the sender arrested.
---

Most conservatives are very gullible, they spread lies a lot, and they never take responsibility for their actions. Liberals are the opposite of that.---

Healthmyths will now confirm that by making some lame excuses for peddling his big lie.

How is that an urban legend if he said it? You don't know what the words mean. You projected your flaws onto conservatives hoping the would stick. Now, on to your nonsense.

---
If a Republican is opposed to abortion, he tries to ban them for everyone except his wife.

Many Republicans are hardly conservative. But it's a human life, not a polyp. You left that part out.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, it’s because he wants better treatment for animals.

Many animals would not exist if they were not future food, so there is that. I'll bet Monsanto employees like a good BBQ.

If a Republican is homosexual, he leads a gay life in secret while hypocritically condemning that lifestyle in public.

Ever heard of the Log Cabin Republicans? I guess not.

You mean taking his money to fund your social wet dream doesn't help him?

If a Republican doesn’t like a television show, he launches a boycott to get the program cancelled so that no one else can watch it.

...as opposed to taking to the streets and blocking traffic or threatening corporation to fire people like Firefox's CEO because he supported traditional marriage some years back. Yeah, really hip stuff.

If a Democrat is religious, he quietly prays in private, as Jesus said one should.
If a Republican is religious, he demands that everyone be forced to pray along with him.

Never heard a single Republican or conservative say anything remotely close to that.

If a Democrat needs health care, he seeks to ensure that health care is accessible to everyone else as well.

Yes because all Republican are rich and don't need insurance anyway.

If a Democrat reads this, he’ll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

...or laughed at.

This is the ironic part.

Democrats don't believe that nonsense. Only a tard could.

Republicans believe that Democrats believe that nonsense.

Which means Republicans actually believe that nonsense.

But seriously, what can you expect from people who think Traitor Trump, the Russian Poodle, is doing a "good job".

This is called humor, and it belongs in the political humor section, duh..

It's called flaming but I doubt they'll move it.
If no one reports I doubt they will..But that is how I get away with a lot of nonsense..
I have always found that an easy simple one sentence question of anyone, quickly determines if they are dumb as post.

Do you believe man-made global warming is killing the planet? If yes, you are as smart as post.

If no one reports I doubt they will..But that is how I get away with a lot of nonsense..
I have always found that an easy simple one sentence question of anyone, quickly determines if they are dumb as post.

Do you believe man-made global warming is killing the planet? If yes, you are as smart as post.
I want to know what the damn dinosaurs tried to do to stop global freezing..........

I want to know what the damn dinosaurs tried to do to stop global freezing..........
Well we know that dinosaurs were certainly smarter than you.

They did have a better fashion sense..

Most conservatives are very gullible, they spread lies a lot, and they never take responsibility for their actions. Liberals are the opposite of that.

---

---

Hey I appreciate that! I will remove his name and picture and apologize for having put it up.
I should have checked Snopes first you are right.
Thank you!
Doesn't alter the context but appreciate your help. Thanks!
Oh and another difference between people like you and me is I am a big enough person to admit I was wrong which I did. I have yet to see someone of your ilk big enough to apologize where errors are made... BIG errors like these:
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Updated - The Obameter: Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year
Health Premiums Have Climbed $4,865 Since Obama Promised to Cut Them $2,500
And Obama wasn't talking about government subsidized insurance or expanding Medicaid or anything like that. He specifically focused on employer provided health care. For "people who already have insurance, and the employers who are providing it," he said at one campaign event, "we will work to lower your premiums by up to $2,500 per family."
http://www.investors.com/politics/c...ly-climbed-despite-obama-promise-to-cut-them/

FenceTest060317.png

Last edited:

Tell me... can you do what this describes?
thermometerreadings70years.png

View attachment 130676
I can try, but I'm too lazy...

How about Obama admitting he was an angry black man, manipulating his mother while defending against the police his dope smoking buddies?
And he went on to prove it by hiring the architect of Obamacare who clearly stated it was because of the
"stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/223578-obamacare-architect-lack-of-transparency-helped-law-pass
You voted for a guy that used TRICKS tactics to convince you and when you voted he called you stupid!
Wow...
Obamabiography1995.png

View attachment 130676
I can try, but I'm too lazy...

Proves the point... democrats are all talk but too lazy to do the walk! Thanks for the admission!

Forum List

Back