How To Tell If Your Man Is Gay

gay-test-2.jpg

I would think the obvious one is "He has sex with men instead of you"

Well, I think the point is that you don't KNOW he's having sex with men, so what clues might indicate that this is a possibility.

Funny thing is, a lot of the stuff on the list is equally indicative of a regular, heterosexual affair, as well.

Hmmm ... I know some gay guys who don't have those attributes and supposedly straight guys who do. Odd, that. :eusa_whistle:

Yup. My ex husband loved to show off at the beach, drank too much, dressed in designer clothes and shoes, shmoozed with everybody, and thought he was God's gift to mankind and womenkind. He wasn't. He also wasn't gay. Just a narcissistic jerk.

You impress me, Cecilie. Few people seem to know that about cross-dressers.

Not that many people have friends who are cross-dressers, at least that they're aware of. I, on the other hand, spend most of my time with the "alternatively-gendered" of all types, and the first thing you realize is that male cross-dressers are usually either straight or bisexual. Gay men of the type crudely known as "flaming" and known in the community as "gender queer" generally identify as male all the time, and dress more for flash than to actually look female.

New Topics

Forum List

Back