How to stop the BP oil spill: What else can be tried now?

You're right: WEST, WEST of Pensacola sucks: But tell me, what did I miss if you're the expert?

You're more acceptable of the medicore than I am. Anything north and west of Siesta Key is sub-standard. Siesta Key is questionable.

Siesta Key

siestakey.jpg

Pensacola Beach

3251140203_f6edc01fcd.jpg

West of Pensacola Beach

3608968857_f003aa5c8b.jpg

South Padre

South_Padre_Island_beach.jpg

Go right ahead. Just remember that family businesses are being lost for your gas.

Ya, but the boat manufacturer and the Ford plants hired alot of people to make my boat and truck. Plus, I am sure there are plenty of jobs in your area in the petroleum industry... so that might make up for it.

Wanna come hang out on the boat? I can share some of my Carolina shrimp!

If you like your carolina shrimp you'd better hope this shit don't hit the gulf stream.

Yeah, I'll manage........somehow.....:tongue:

New Orleans has three things attracting the tourists - food, music, and drinking - where do you think the food comes from? People don't come here for the roast beef.

I can make shrimp jambalaya in Denver.

What's your point?

You could but it would suck. As a general rule you shouldn't even eat seafood in the mountain I'd stick with the local freshwater fish.

Are you like, 100 years old?

Now that you mention it... I do have to put 60 gallons of gas into my 2010 Ford F-250. Being that I get around 13 mpg, that should last me until the weekend.

This weekend I will have to put over 200 gallons in my boat for some leisurely cruising around the lake. I guess I might as well fill the boat also.

Thanks for the reminder.

Go right ahead. Just remember that family businesses are being lost for your gas.

I just had a thought. To support your local commerce in any way that I can, I am actually willing to fill all 753 gallons on my boat. That should help the industry in your area that is obviously going to be hurting after this disaster. I will just have to use the boat more than I intended, but I am willing to do that.... for you.

Actually if you really wanna help you can bring yourself and your boat down here and BP will put you to work.

Last edited:

I just had a thought. To support your local commerce in any way that I can, I am actually willing to fill all 753 gallons on my boat. That should help the industry in your area that is obviously going to be hurting after this disaster. I will just have to use the boat more than I intended, but I am willing to do that.... for you.

Actually if you really wanna help you can bring yourself and your boat down here and BP will put you to work.

There's and idea!!

Can I rent a boat from destitute shrimpers?

I bet they'll need the cash, and I can get one really cheap.:razz:

Because with the good comes the bad... unlike what a liberal would LIKE to have, you don't have benefits without risks and costs....

Nothing is 100% safe... and you don't sit around and wait under some false hope that it will be

That must be really really really hard for you to say, considering you have nothing at stake here except the continued production of oil for your enjoyment and convenience.

Are you saying you don't use any products that use oil? :dig:

Come with me Samson. You can foot part of my $1800.00 fuel bill this weekend.

Come with me Samson. You can foot part of my $1800.00 fuel bill this weekend.

Ok, but I get first dibs on destitute Fishermans' Daughters

That's great news, we've been looking for just the right man to take them off our hands. Good luck, and just remember, don't feed them after midnight!

No I just like good food.

You need to email one of the TWO Pappadeuxs Seafood Restaurants in Denver and let them know about not eating seafood in the mountains.

The mere existence of a chain restaurant does not imply it has good food. The fact they have no locations in New Orleans should tell you they can't sell their food to people who know better.

Well, we also have PopEye's Louisianna Kitchens:lol:

You need to email one of the TWO Pappadeuxs Seafood Restaurants in Denver and let them know about not eating seafood in the mountains.

The mere existence of a chain restaurant does not imply it has good food. The fact they have no locations in New Orleans should tell you they can't sell their food to people who know better.

Well, we also have PopEye's Louisianna Kitchens:lol:

I'll take the redhead front row.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back