How to stop mass shooters...confront them with a gun and they commit suicide..or get shot.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It really is as simple as this...from Sandy Hook to Columbine to the the Colorado theater shooting...and even now the Oregon shooting....once a mass shooter is confronted by someone with a gun...they commit suicide or surrender......and lives are saved.

It is that simple, and every mass shooting ends up in this way.....

Sandy Hook...shot himself when he heard the police sirens approaching...

Colorado Theater....surrendered when police approached him

Klackamas mall....committed suicide when an armed citizen pointed a gun at him....

And on and on....armed resistance saves lives....

Oregon Gunman Killed Himself Once Police Closed In – Here’s Why I’m Not Surprised | Concealed Nation

n the newest information to come out of the horrible tragedy at an Oregon university on Thursday, it is now known that the gunman took his own life once police started to close in.

That’s right; once faced with armed resistance, the cowardly gunman decided that it was all over because he no longer had the upper hand in the fight.

The officers arrived in just 6 minutes, and a lot of damage was one in that time. 9 dead and 9 injured. There is no doubt whatsoever that those responding officers saved dozens of lives that day by engaging the gunman.

We see this time and time again with these gunman. Here is how the scenarios tend to play out:

Step 1: Enter building
Step 2: Start shooting
Step 3: Once met with armed resistance, take own life

It really is as simple as this...from Sandy Hook to Columbine to the the Colorado theater shooting...and even now the Oregon shooting....once a mass shooter is confronted by someone with a gun...they commit suicide or surrender......and lives are saved.

Klackamas mall....committed suicide when an armed citizen pointed a gun at him....

Oregon Gunman Killed Himself Once Police Closed In – Here’s Why I’m Not Surprised | Concealed Nation

n the newest information to come out of the horrible tragedy at an Oregon university on Thursday, it is now known that the gunman took his own life once police started to close in.

That’s right; once faced with armed resistance, the cowardly gunman decided that it was all over because he no longer had the upper hand in the fight.

The officers arrived in just 6 minutes, and a lot of damage was one in that time. 9 dead and 9 injured. There is no doubt whatsoever that those responding officers saved dozens of lives that day by engaging the gunman.

We see this time and time again with these gunman. Here is how the scenarios tend to play out:

Weird how you consider the killers cowards for having the upper hand by carrying a gun but you think you are brave for carrying one. :laugh:

Weird how you consider the killers cowards for having the upper hand by carrying a gun but you think you are brave for carrying one. :laugh:

Hmmm...are you stupid....yes. The killers are cowards because they murder innocent, unarmed people who can't fight back. I carry a gun in case I run into a violent criminal.....you really are stupid.

Hmmm...are you stupid....yes. The killers are cowards because they murder innocent, unarmed people who can't fight back. I carry a gun in case I run into a violent criminal.....you really are stupid.
Youre a coward as well because you need the upper hand in case you run into a violent criminal. Use your hands like a man. My bad. Youre nothing but a spineless pussy.

If someone would have been outside the room and fired a few shots the shooter would have probably offed himself. If the shooter thought he might encounter an armed classmate he might have never gunned for frame.

Forum List

Back