beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Send a couple of 100,000 of these.

Barack-Obama-American-Flag.jpg
Obama-flag-print-shirt1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey ding bat, I already posted about a dozen examples of the pubs and pots doing the same thing or worse. Whine all you want but its really no big deal.

Okay rw's, bring on your fake outrage.

LOL

• Banned
Hey ding bat, I already posted about a dozen examples of the pubs and pots doing the same thing or worse. Whine all you want but its really no big deal.

Okay rw's, bring on your fake outrage.

LOL

Good for you. :clap2: Soon as I shit, your medal will be ready to hang! :D

You must see "imaginary" words. Did I express any outrage? I mocked "Dear Leader's" flags and offered it as solution to a situation he failed to assess or prevent.

But it's all about a video, right, Skippy?

Last edited:
Beretta 304 why should we care if they burn American flags in the Middle East?

People do it here in the U.S. all of the time and it's legal.

I thought you were all about Free Speech?? :cool:

This may be a mind-numbing thought for you right wing extremist nationalists out there, but . . .

Why should I care if they burn American flags in the Middle East? The last I knew, they are sovereign nations. It makes no difference at all in my life.

The only thing of interest to me is the reason--why are they burning American flags? They must be really pissed about something. It would be helpful to know what that is.

Because if you are really committed to end flag-burning, beretta, you should consider not doing whatever it is we are doing that causes such extreme anger.

However, I tend to look at those ME cultures in the same way as I do the American right wing--extremely conservative, extremely right wing, angry about nearly everything, and blaming everyone else for their troubles.

Can you get me one with Romney's picture on it? :D Or Bush for that matter? :lol: Gettin a little "nutty", luddy?
bp_vmix_009.png
[/QUOTE]

How bout this one?

bush_flag_desecration.jpg
[/QUOTE]

FAIL!

Read the thread again. Putting his PICTURE on the flag was the point. And Bush didn't sel a desecrated version of it either.

Forum List

Back