How to spot liberals in love

No, from what I've been able to tell, they are pretty fair and balanced in moving moronic threads from both sides of the aisle to the lame zone. Give it time and perhaps you can add this one to your growing collection there.

The fact that anti-obama threads get moved their in a heartbeat and this one doesn't suggest that the mods seem to react quicker when it is anti-obama.

Like your brain, its bullshit and you know it.

You need to get help for your anger and derangement syndrome.

Seriously.

No answers to why this thread remains here though....

☭proletarian☭;1920337 said:
Yet it is still here unlilke other threads that bashed Obama. Is there some kind of bias on the parts of the moderators here?
we dun dont like yer cind round here

We tend to look down on people who try to claim the 14th Amendment protects their right to pass Black Codes :eusa_hand:

I did not say that it was moral to have those but the 14th amendment might not prohibit those from being passed.
We all know what you said.

I doubt anyone can be that stupid, so I can only imagine you were trying to illicit some kind of reaction.

☭proletarian☭;1920422 said:
☭proletarian☭;1920337 said:
we dun dont like yer cind round here

We tend to look down on people who try to claim the 14th Amendment protects their right to pass Black Codes :eusa_hand:

I did not say that it was moral to have those but the 14th amendment might not prohibit those from being passed.
We all know what you said.

I doubt anyone can be that stupid, so I can only imagine you were trying to illicit some kind of reaction.

What did I say? I said the 14th amendment made it legal for some kinds of discrimination. At no point did I say that it was moral. I know some people can't distirnguish the difference but that is your ignorance.

You can't imagine someone that stupid? If you think of yourself you might solve that problem.

Last edited:
:lol:

You said the 14 amendment makes jim crow laws legal, so long as the law is written o that it discriminates

:lol:

Later, troll.

The fact that anti-obama threads get moved their in a heartbeat and this one doesn't suggest that the mods seem to react quicker when it is anti-obama.

Like your brain, its bullshit and you know it.

You need to get help for your anger and derangement syndrome.

Seriously.

No answers to why this thread remains here though....

I think the mods just get tired of having to move your threads. Congrats.

Conservatives in love

RedNeckWedding.jpg

we never knew you married

Forum List

Back