How to Spot a Fake Shooting

That area has been closed off ever since the shooting. There were plenty of events going on

List of One October events happening in Las Vegas valley

I live here. I assure you the shooting was real, ass clown. I personally know two people who were there. I also know the cop who was shot right out in front of Mandalay Bay on his second day of duty as a Metro Police Officer.

It is a common tactic of the shills to claim to personally know one or more of the victims, etc. Liberals are very comfortable lying, when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

That area has been closed off ever since the shooting. There were plenty of events going on

List of One October events happening in Las Vegas valley

I live here. I assure you the shooting was real, ass clown. I personally know two people who were there. I also know the cop who was shot right out in front of Mandalay Bay on his second day of duty as a Metro Police Officer.

It is a common tactic of the shills to claim to personally know one or more of the victims, etc. Liberals are very comfortable lying, when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

Well, first off, needle dick, I'm not a liberal. Second, I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. Third, you're a bat shit crazy nut job, so how about you do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

Well, first off, needle dick, I'm not a liberal. Second, I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. Third, you're a bat shit crazy nut job, so how about you do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

I did not call you a liberal. I said that liberals like to claim that they knew a victim. They are also comfortable lying when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

It is interesting how you applied those two statements about liberals to yourself.

The name calling is a nice touch "Mod.". It pretty much tells me who runs this board.

I did not call you a liberal. I said that liberals like to claim that they knew a victim. They are also comfortable lying when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

It is interesting how you applied those two statements about liberals to yourself.

The name calling is a nice touch "Mod.". It pretty much tells me who runs this board.

I'm not a mod. You silly twat.

I'm not a mod. You silly twat.

Follow the thread. My reply was to Don't Taze Me Bro, not you.

This is a photo of the bank of power lines that is DIRECTLY in between the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel room and the venue where the shooting supposedly happened.

Please tell me HOW he fired hundreds and hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons THROUGH this wall of power lines to hit over 250 people and kill 58 people, and not even NICK one of these wires.

If he hit a wire dead on, it would have been damaged, and may have even split apart and dropped to the ground. If he only NICKED a wire, it would expose the copper or aluminum to the elements, and repairs WOULD have been done to the damaged power lines to prevent corrosion at the exposed segment of the power line.

NOTHING was done to these lines.

Now tell me HOW someone can fire a powerful fully automatic weapon through these wires HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF TIMES without hitting or nicking even one of them.

48924911488_428076b99a_4k.jpg

This is a photo of the bank of power lines that is DIRECTLY in between the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel room and the venue where the shooting supposedly happened.

Please tell me HOW he fired hundreds and hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons THROUGH this wall of power lines to hit over 250 people and kill 58 people, and not even NICK one of these wires.

If he hit a wire dead on, it would have been damaged, and may have even split apart and dropped to the ground. If he only NICKED a wire, it would expose the copper or aluminum to the elements, and repairs WOULD have been done to the damaged power lines to prevent corrosion at the exposed segment of the power line.

Now tell me HOW someone can fire a powerful fully automatic weapon through these wires HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF TIMES without hitting or nicking even one of them.

Um, it's called trajectory. Were you a true conservative and not a progressive nutjob you would know this.

Um, it's called trajectory. Were you a true conservative and not a progressive nutjob you would know this.

These wires are BETWEEN the vantage point of those windows and the field where all of the victims were supposedly shot. He would have had to fire THROUGH this wall of wires. No "trajectory" can instruct a bullet fired from an automatic weapon to avoid a wire in its path.

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.
There was a shooting it wasn't fake
Some of the imformation may be fake but people were killed that night.

Sorry. I'm not a progressive. I am a benefactor member of the NRA and a life member of the GOA.

You probably sleep better though, by convincing yourself that I am a liberal.

There was a shooting it wasn't fake
Some of the imformation may be fake but people were killed that night.

I will look at any proof you have.

Hint: News stories are not proof. DEATH CERTIFICATES are proof. Medical records for treatment of bullet wounds sustained at the concert are proof. Hospital admission records of the "hundreds of victims with bullet wounds" would be proof. You can produce none of that, and you know it.

Certainly this board must have at least ONE military person, or some firearms expert who can answer these questions...

If HUNDREDS of rounds were fired from power automatic weapons at an asphalt lot with faux green grass (mobile home patio grass) laid over it (read: NOT glued down) for a TEMPORARY concert, and that roll out fake grass was hit by hundreds of stray rounds at the estimated angle from the 32nd floor of the hotel to the fake grass on the asphalt ...

Wouldn't the damage to the patches of fake grass be rather obvious?

Wouldn't the BARE asphalt show obvious damage from where stray bullets hit the soft asphalt surface?

Do you see ANY signs of the surface in these photos being hit by a barrage of rounds from powerful automatic weapons?

If that many people were shot and killed, that area should have been two inches deep in dried blood. WHERE is the Bio-Hazard team that is cleaning up the mess? These JOKERS in blue paper booties are an insult to my intelligence!

I am beginning to think that Kentucky conservative is a progressive plant trying to make normal people look bad.

No normal person can be as stupid and out of their mind as this silly person is.
Naw, he's just another tRumpling.

did-you-know-that-1-out-of-3-trump-supporters-32147722.png

Sorry. I'm not a progressive. I am a benefactor member of the NRA and a life member of the GOA.

You probably sleep better though, by convincing yourself that I am a liberal.

I doubt that highly. Like I said previously. Your claims are only hurting those organizations, thus, you are a plant. And not a very good one.

It's totally a hoax. All those people are presently living the high life on some Deep State island in the South Pacific.

Callous ghouls.

Forum List

Back