How to speak Democrat

My God, you have no idea what a fascist is.

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<excerpt>
Thus fascism tends to be anti-intellectual.[139] The Nazis, in particular, despised intellectuals and university professors. Hitler declared them unreliable, useless and even dangerous.[140] He said: "When I take a look at the intellectual classes we have - unfortunately, I suppose, they are necessary; otherwise one could one day, I don't know, exterminate them or something - but unfortunately they're necessary."[141]

Doesn't that sound like the republican party today?

The GOP supports university education......as long as its a nice Fundamentalist Christian School

How to Speak Democrat

Last Friday, Congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI), spoke on the House floor about the intricacies of “how to speak Democrat.”

(have caught quick-witted and wise McCotter on the Red Eye show a couple of times--very funny)

Spot on. It's sad Democrats keep moving further and further to the Left. What's even worse is that the Republicans are doing the same thing, leaving millions without representation.

Hence my avatar ;).

I come to associate Democrats with whining. I see Republicans as the party of bitchers and moaners. As an Independent I freely whine, bitch and moan.

My God, you have no idea what a fascist is.

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<excerpt>
Thus fascism tends to be anti-intellectual.[139] The Nazis, in particular, despised intellectuals and university professors. Hitler declared them unreliable, useless and even dangerous.[140] He said: "When I take a look at the intellectual classes we have - unfortunately, I suppose, they are necessary; otherwise one could one day, I don't know, exterminate them or something - but unfortunately they're necessary."[141]

Doesn't that sound like the republican party today?

The GOP supports university education......as long as its a nice Fundamentalist Christian School
Race an issue as Texas education board adopts social studies criteria - USATODAY.com

Forum List

Back