How to Shred the Last 5 Lbs

Okay summer's coming and we will all be wearing our swimsuits in a few months. How are you preparing to shred those few extra pounds that you gained during winter hibernation?

You've got suggestions?

I'm dreading tomorrow because it's my workout day. :(

if you drink booze....stop for 30 days....

Right. Or anything that you habitually eat. I just eat more in the winter so in the Spring and Summer, I stop eating lunch.

I saw people talking about Fit TV, I like Sharon Mann's workout. I DVR a bunch of them and see which ones I like the best, delete the rest.

Work with a personal trainer at the gym - just tell him what your goals are.. I go 4 days a week now.

God damn, are they cute now... :eusa_drool:

I started using the stairs instead of the elevator - 110 steps up 110 down :) I do it about twice, sometimes thrice a day... I don't need to loose, I just need to tone up and define my muscles... I am contemplating joining a gym and definitely AM getting a bike. I HATE gyms. Brrr... ewww... eeeh.

It is true that by the age of 25 the metabolism slows down a bit... SHIT. :) Well, in less than 2 months I'll be officially in my late twenties .... I guess this is the time to overcome my phobia of gyms...

Other than that.. my plan: Eat a piece of fruit every time I feel like eating between meals. Drink A LOT of tea, water, and juice. No meat besides shikin and seafood. And do push-ups every morning and what I call 'ass-ups'... Yeah, and have lots of sex :D And go play ping pong at least twice a week and go out clubbing once a week at the least - the dance-until-you-drop kind of clubbing... :) The gym will probably be about 2-3 times a week, once I commit myself to it... Biking - now I can do that 24/7. Stockholm is so beautiful and bike friendly! Can't effin' wait!

Work with a personal trainer at the gym - just tell him what your goals are.. I go 4 days a week now.

God damn, are they cute now... :eusa_drool:

That would certainly take me to the gym every day! And I might also find myself on that TV show "Cheaters." But that would not be good.

Well the sad reality is that my 20 minute workouts 3X a week won't do it. I have to do turn to some diet food -- low cal, low fat recipes. I found one yesterday that looked good, so I'll give it a try. Look for the "Low Cal & Low Fat Recipes" thread. I probably have to exercise more too which I'm not looking forward to. :evil:

Forum List

Back