How To Save The Airlines

Discussion in 'Humor' started by GotZoom, Aug 21, 2006.

1. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place. Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell - the attendants have gotten old and haggard-looking. They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.

And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. Hell, I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working and have them kick back 20% of the tips.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right - a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why the hell didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
    Bill Clinton

2. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    You do know that if there were nude female flight attendants, they'd be at their duty station, the cockpit.:D

3. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    t the risk of being crude...would not nude femaleflight attendants BE the "cockpit"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    Many times, yes.:D