How To Save Money On Health Care

How do you do that? Just institute universal health care! It's as simple as that! Also, just for argument's sake, let's say that universal health care cost the average U.S. citizen an extra $200.00 dollars a year in taxes. That comes out to a little over $4.00 a week! Could you live without four extra dollars in your pocket each week? And if it's a problem, just ask your boss for a $4.00 a week raise. Problem solved. I will show you what other countries pay for universal health care as a percentage of their GDP. For those who are against universal health care, read it and weep.View attachment 107192

I have a better idea, don't be a fat ass, lazy welfare hore liberal... Stuffing your face with junk food

What anyone who's really looked into this understands is that we have the most expensive and inefficient healthcare system in the advanced post industrial world. It’s easily available common knowledge, unless you simply don’t want to know.

and so you want to fix it by switching to capitalism???
No one wants to fix it. Why would they?

to cuts cost by 80% and extend our lives by 10-20 years which is what would happen if we switched to capitalism. Do you understand?
We have for profit capitalism, that's how we got there, thanks.

He doesn't understand that and from his posts either in healthcare or obamacare, never will.
That's what happens to believers, they don't think, they believe.

How do you do that? Just institute universal health care! It's as simple as that! Also, just for argument's sake, let's say that universal health care cost the average U.S. citizen an extra $200.00 dollars a year in taxes. That comes out to a little over $4.00 a week! Could you live without four extra dollars in your pocket each week? And if it's a problem, just ask your boss for a $4.00 a week raise. Problem solved. I will show you what other countries pay for universal health care as a percentage of their GDP. For those who are against universal health care, read it and weep.View attachment 107192

I have a better idea, don't be a fat ass, lazy welfare hore liberal... Stuffing your face with junk food
Yeah, you can always tell partisanshit via BMI.

Simple truth.. I never will get in a million years why guys will ever need health care from the ages of 2 years old till 75 if they take care of themselves..

What anyone who's really looked into this understands is that we have the most expensive and inefficient healthcare system in the advanced post industrial world. It’s easily available common knowledge, unless you simply don’t want to know.

to cuts cost by 80% and extend our lives by 10-20 years which is what would happen if we switched to capitalism. Do you understand?
Really hate to rock your world by Medicare Medicaid VA schip tricare community clinics, Indian health care , and Mccarran Ferguson are not capitalism. Perhaps you should look up the word capitalism in the dictionary?

Simple truth.. I never will get in a million years why guys will ever need health care from the ages of 2 years old till 75 if they take care of themselves..

Yeah, no one has any need for or use for healthcare, we should just get rid of it altogether.

Really hate to rock your world by Medicare Medicaid VA schip tricare community clinics, Indian health care , and Mccarran Ferguson are not capitalism. Perhaps you should look up the word capitalism in the dictionary?
We all know american style "capitalism" sharecropping hon.

That's a good description of Trump.

Yeah, no one has any need for or use for healthcare, we should just get rid of it altogether.

Who said that? My question always remains the same, why are liberals always so sick?

And to think they always claim to be the ones pro science?

Who said that? My question always remains the same, why are liberals always so sick?

Partisanshitheads all sound alike to me, can't help ya with that.

"partisanshitheads" --- I like it. Hopefully we'll see that word in the dictionary some day.

"partisanshitheads" --- I like it. Hopefully we'll see that word in the dictionary some day.
Look under "american exceptionalism".

capitalism saves money because it enables people to shop very carefully with their own money and providers to compete for that money on basis of price and quality.

Last edited:

It still remains the same, why are you liberals always so sick and need for me to bail you out?

Look under "american exceptionalism".

Still want to play your game of not living in America?

Forum List

Back