How To Save Money On Health Care

overland

Jan 12, 2017
How do you do that? Just institute universal health care! It's as simple as that! Also, just for argument's sake, let's say that universal health care cost the average U.S. citizen an extra $200.00 dollars a year in taxes. That comes out to a little over $4.00 a week! Could you live without four extra dollars in your pocket each week? And if it's a problem, just ask your boss for a $4.00 a week raise. Problem solved. I will show you what other countries pay for universal health care as a percentage of their GDP. For those who are against universal health care, read it and weep.
Universal Healt Care Costs.jpg

Last edited:
Not going to happen here, there's something inherent in the american psyche that requires seeing others suffer and go without in order to feel successful as an individual. The wealthy must be worshiped, the poor must be demonized. We have no interest in a connected, healthy, educated, vibrant society.

• Banned
Not going to happen here, there's something inherent in the american psyche that requires seeing others suffer and go without in order to feel successful as an individual. The wealthy must be worshiped, the poor must be demonized. We have no interest in a connected, healthy, educated, vibrant society.

Yes. The disease caused by having a multi-ethnic society is pretty horrific. But it can be beaten and cured.

Yes. The disease caused by having a multi-ethnic society is pretty horrific. But it can be beaten and cured.

Yeah, that must be it.

• Banned

Yeah, that must be it.

Well if you had half a brain, you would have to admit that it doesn't help.

How do you do that? Just institute universal health care! It's as simple as that! Also, just for argument's sake, let's say that universal health care cost the average U.S. citizen an extra $200.00 dollars a year in taxes. That comes out to a little over $4.00 a week! Could you live without four extra dollars in your pocket each week? And if it's a problem, just ask your boss for a $4.00 a week raise. Problem solved. I will show you what other countries pay for universal health care as a percentage of their GDP. For those who are against universal health care, read it and weep.View attachment 107192

The $4/week isn't a problem. It has nothing to do with the money but you idiots keep making it out as if it is. I don't care if it's a penny. That's one cent too much if one group is forced to fund it for another. Saying that whatever amount it is isn't much makes it out as if those having something owe those that don't. That's not true.

I have a better solution. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and anyone else of your choosing with your money. If you can't, do without.

Not only is it not going to happen here, it shouldn't happen here.

Don't assume because one person doesn't want to be forced to fund another person's healthcare, we want to see people suffer. Since it's not my responsibility to provide anyone with healthcare other than those of my choosing, I can't be held accountable is they don't get it. However, since you do think it's your place to do so, anyone suffering is on you since you don't do yourself what you say should be done.

• Banned
How do you do that? Just institute universal health care! It's as simple as that! Also, just for argument's sake, let's say that universal health care cost the average U.S. citizen an extra $200.00 dollars a year in taxes. That comes out to a little over $4.00 a week! Could you live without four extra dollars in your pocket each week? And if it's a problem, just ask your boss for a $4.00 a week raise. Problem solved. I will show you what other countries pay for universal health care as a percentage of their GDP. For those who are against universal health care, read it and weep.View attachment 107192

The $4/week isn't a problem. It has nothing to do with the money but you idiots keep making it out as if it is. I don't care if it's a penny. That's one cent too much if one group is forced to fund it for another. Saying that whatever amount it is isn't much makes it out as if those having something owe those that don't. That's not true.

I have a better solution. I'll provide mine and you provide yours and anyone else of your choosing with your money. If you can't, do without.

I can agree with part of what you say. For example, the idea of paying to keep a negro or mexican healthy repulses me. But the sad fact of the matter is that your way doesn't work.

I can agree with part of what you say. For example, the idea of paying to keep a negro or mexican healthy repulses me. But the sad fact of the matter is that your way doesn't work.

How do you know my way doesn't work. It hasn't been truly tried to where those saying one person should help provide healthcare coverage to another get the bill and those that don't think it's their responsibility pay nothing toward it.

Don't assume because one person doesn't want to be forced to fund another person's healthcare, we want to see people suffer. Since it's not my responsibility to provide anyone with healthcare other than those of my choosing, I can't be held accountable is they don't get it. However, since you do think it's your place to do so, anyone suffering is on you since you don't do yourself what you say should be done.

So you are a sociopath. That's too bad. I on the other hand don't want to see people suffer. At least not White people. What you end with doesn't make any sense. Must be that sociopath thing.

Yeah, that must be it.

Well if you had half a brain, you would have to admit that it doesn't help.

It's obviously a problem for you, yeah, I admit it.

So you are a sociopath. That's too bad. I on the other hand don't want to see people suffer. At least not White people. What you end with doesn't make any sense. Must be that sociopath thing.

What I am is personally responsible for those to whom I owe the responsibility. For what you say to be true would mean I have a responsibility to anyone other than those for which I choose.

What the last part means is if someone suffers, that suffering is the fault of those that think it's their responsibility. Since I have no responsibility to anyone other than those of my choosing, I can't be held accountable if someone doesn't get what you think they should get.

We're all paying for all of it anyway, just horribly ineffectively, inefficiently and more expensively than others.

What I am is personally responsible for those to whom I owe the responsibility. For what you say to be true would mean I have a responsibility to anyone other than those for which I choose.

What the last part means is if someone suffers, that suffering is the fault of those that think it's their responsibility. Since I have no responsibility to anyone other than those of my choosing, I can't be held accountable if someone doesn't get what you think they should get.

Didn't Jesus say that? I think he did. Meh, fuck society.

We're all paying for all of it anyway, just horribly ineffectively, inefficiently and more expensively than others.

There's an easy solution to that. If you can't pay, don't have coverage, or find one of you bleeding hearts that thinks someone should get what they don't provide themselves to do so, do without.

How do you know my way doesn't work. It hasn't been truly tried to where those saying one person should help provide healthcare coverage to another get the bill and those that don't think it's their responsibility pay nothing toward it.

How do I know it doesn't work? Because I'm not a drooling moron. There is a singer named Jewel who nearly died because some hospital wouldn't treat her. There are hordes of people who lose their houses or become homeless because they can't afford their medical bills. Sometimes because the insurers they have insurance through figure it is cheaper to come up with some bullshit reason from their past to deny coverage.

Get this dick lips, if it wasn't for other people in the world, you wouldn't have shit. In countless seemingly unconnected ways, we all help each other. You think you are a king? Where would a king be with nobody to rule over.

No, Jesus didn't say the government should mandate who another person takes care of.

No, Jesus didn't say the government should mandate who another person takes care of.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that was insurance corporations should. So we welcomed it.

How do I know it doesn't work? Because I'm not a drooling moron. There is a singer named Jewel who nearly died because some hospital wouldn't treat her. There are hordes of people who lose their houses or become homeless because they can't afford their medical bills. Sometimes because the insurers they have insurance through figure it is cheaper to come up with some bullshit reason from their past to deny coverage.

Get this dick lips, if it wasn't for other people in the world, you wouldn't have shit. In countless seemingly unconnected ways, we all help each other. You think you are a king? Where would a king be with nobody to rule over.

So I should take your word that it doesn't work although you have no proof and simply say so?

All those you mention are opportunities for you to prove you care as much as you claim. I have no responsibility to Jewel or anyone else other than those of my choosing. As I've said, those of you that think the responsibility lies with another person should prove you do by collectively pooling your money and paying for things we people you think deserve it can't.

Get this pussy lips. If you think someone should get something they don't have, buy it for them yourself. You think they deserve it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that was insurance corporations should. So we welcomed it.

No my fault you want to misrepresent the teachings of Jesus then whine when proven wrong.

Forum List

Back