How To Respond To Racism Online

The sources cited by Google Pages are as biased as Stormfront. ADL and SPlC are no more trustworthy that
Stormfront. Google is using extreme bias to counter extreme bias. Two wrongs never make a right.

The sources cited by Google Pages are as biased as Stormfront. ADL and SPlC are no more trustworthy that
Stormfront. Google is using extreme bias to counter extreme bias. Two wrongs never make a right.
It is extremely difficult to prove the obvious.

Especially with a crowd of skeptics.

It is extremely difficult to prove the obvious.

Especially with a crowd of skeptics.
The gullible will believe whatever they are told by their "betters". Propaganda does not stick without the gullible.

Mostly crap.

Some very intelligent scientist discovered the reality that blacks, mesos and other tropical people are poor because of low iq. Sure, you can rely more on emotion with a low iq, but most real critics of non-whites use real data to make up our belief systems based on the poverty and crime that they bring.
What scientists ?

Steve Sailer (journalist/computer salesman)
J. Philippe Rushton (Psychologist)
Richard Herrnstein (Psychologist - Author Of Bell Curve)
Charles Murray (Politic Writer - Author Of Bell Curve)
Arthur Jensen (Psychology Professor)
Richard Lynn (Psychology Professor)

You notice anything strange ?

No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists in sight.

Yet you trust these people over biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living? To leave no stone unturned, some biologists and anthropologists have even written books about race for the general public

But call me intellectually inferior all day.

I don't care about that.

Al I want to know from these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are.

What do you when you prove that black people are stupid ?

Let's get to the doing part

I'm black. I'm dumb. I have an IQ lower than a snakes belly. I can't compete with your superior IQ.

Now what ? I've made my move. What's yours ?

Last edited:
I've yet to meet a single white supremacist who wasn't living proof of the exact opposite.

Perhaps.

Or maybe just made them up, lied. Did a JoeyB Dolezal? You’d be surprised the stuff really stupid people will make up in here.

Sure. Meanwhile, WLS is ready to undergo a shakeup due to poor ratings.

https://www.robertfeder.com/2018/10/23/changes-horizon-newstalk-wls-890/
Lying again, JoeyB?

Recall, it’s been quite a while since you lied to the class about Rush being off the airwaves soon due to the reasons (lies) you invented and stupidly spewed forth.

Never too late to ask Mom to tell you the story about the loser who cried wolf.

Lying again, JoeyB?

Recall, it’s been quite a while since you lied to the class about Rush being off the airwaves soon due to the reasons (lies) you invented and stupidly spewed forth.

I'd need a Ouija board to talk to my mom, but to the point, Rush is dead and has been since Fluke. That his radio show is still on stations no one listens to with advertisers that no one really buys from... doesn't really say that much.

Lying again, JoeyB?

I'd need a Ouija board to talk to my mom, but to the point, Rush is dead and has been since Fluke. That his radio show is still on stations no one listens to with advertisers that no one really buys from... doesn't really say that much.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...we’ve heard all that before, liar boy.

However, the class still wants to know why? Why make stuff up to support your agenda that is so easily disproved? You have no idea apparently what rational, well adjusted normal folks think of someone as fucked up as you obviously are. The adjectives are endless...

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Don't forget editing the person you quote so they appear to be saying something else.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...we’ve heard all that before, liar boy.

However, the class still wants to know why? Why make stuff up to support your agenda that is so easily disproved? You have no idea apparently what rational, well adjusted normal folks think of someone as fucked up as you obviously are. The adjectives are endless...

Well adjusted folks realize that Limbaugh was pretty much over when he called Fluke a slut. The days when Republican politicians couldn't wait to be on his show when the great man beckoned are over.

Forum List

Back