How To Repeal Health Care

How to defund Obamacare | Facebook

How to defund Obamacare
by Mark Levin on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 3:43pm

How to defund Obamacare. You read it here first.

Set forth in this article:

MMS: Error

which is supportive of Obamacare, is the strategy for defunding Obamcare.

The relevant part:

Repeal of the ACA before 2013is unlikely. Both houses of Congress would have to enact repeal legislation, which President Barack Obama would surely veto. Then,two thirds of both houses would have to vote to override that veto. After 2012, however, repeal could occur if Republicans win the White House and both houses of Congress and stick by their pledge.​

Mark Levin? There's an extreme nutbar.

So extreme that you have no response. Gotcha ya.

Not from all the polls, from CNN to Rasmussen. BTW, 'kids' could always stay on parents healthcare through college, to age 24.

Because everybody get out of college at 22, right? Nobody ever goes for 5 years or even 6 years.

Considering how one must take at least 5 classes a semester, each semester (though it might be more or less dependent on the major) to graduate within four years at my college for example, it is laughable at best to assume such a thing.

I don't understand your last sentence. You sound as if 5 classes a semester is a hardship or something? That's laughable? How? 5 classes per semester is the norm and always has been as far as I can remember. 12 credits is considered full time.

120 credits is needed for most bachelor degrees. 5 classes per semester (15 credits) times 8 semesters (4 years) = 120 credits.

Not to mention that most freshman in college are 17 or 18. 24-18=6, no?

Mark Levin? There's an extreme nutbar.

So extreme that you have no response. Gotcha ya.

If the Republicans start spending an inordinate amount of time trying to repeal healthcare, the public is going to get just and sick of it as they did when the Democrats spent too much time on getting it through.

I dun think they have the juice to repeal in the next two years, and if they dun deliver on the economy -- which I dun believe they can -- they can all look to become short-timers. I predict the favorite campaign slogan for 2012 will be "I am not an incumbent".

DeMint, a Tea Party leader, said Sunday repealing and defunding "Obamacare" is at the top of the Republican agenda.

Speaking on NBC'S "Meet the Press," DeMint, R-S.C., said Republicans should "embrace a lot of the ideas of the Tea Party, but it's a mistake to think that the Tea Party is one big organization."

The senator said, "We have to stop the funding of Obamacare and over the next two years show the American people what the real options are to improve the system we have now."

"The first step is obviously to -- to defund it. And I think we can do that with Republicans controlling the House," DeMint said. "I think the next Republican running for president needs to run on complete repeal of Obamacare."

Also appearing the program, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said, "It's put up or shut up time for our party. We lost our way the last decade."

"We're doing it in New Jersey," he said, "smaller government, less spending, less regulation, lower taxes."

Christie said he has told GOP leaders in Congress "they better come up with a plan that's credible, like we did in New Jersey."

DeMint is a dangerous idiot but I like Christie. Seems to me, simply repealing Obamacare gets us nowhere -- the GOP needs a plan that will replace it. Why am I not hearing anymore how they want to enact the legislation they proposed last year to reform health care?

Forum List

Back