How to Put on a Condom

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
The following conversation inspired me to begin this thread :

I'd be interested in hearing how you knew how to put on a condom the first time you used one.

I'm listening.:cool:

I looked at it. Speaking of things that aren't rocket science . . .

You "looked at it?" The condom? The penis? The vagina?

You must have looked at more than "it."

That seems less than instructive.

Comments?:eusa_angel:

the major reason condoms fail is people dont realize how to use them..

1. never use novelty condoms.....

2. do not use lambskin or other natural condoms..the condoms are porous and allowed the aids virus to sneak in

3. leave a bit of the tip of the condom free...dont pull it snug over said dick...or when said dick climaxes the condom can be dislodged by the force of the sperm if the condom is too tight

i am sure i have more advice

Reminds me of the joke about the guy who followed the instructions on the condom box and kept having kids. It said to "place the condom on your organ" and he didn't have an organ so he put it in the piano.

the major reason condoms fail is people dont realize how to use them..

1. never use novelty condoms.....

2. do not use lambskin or other natural condoms..the condoms are porous and allowed the aids virus to sneak in

3. leave a bit of the tip of the condom free...dont pull it snug over said dick...or when said dick climaxes the condom can be dislodged by the force of the sperm if the condom is too tight

i am sure i have more advice

You knew all this this FIRST TIME you used one???

You hill folk are born with all sorts of useful skills, aren't you!

And when buying condoms, if there's a cute girl behind the counter, always ask for the extra large size.

The instructions never say roll-back foreskin before putting on, as during sex the foreskin will roll back inside the condom putting strain on the latex:eek:

Apart from the obvious risks and consequences posed by sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy, surely you're just better-off not telling a woman where you live. Instead of using contraception.

Or is that just me?

Apart from the obvious risks and consequences posed by sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy, surely you're just better-off not telling a woman where you live. Instead of using contraception.

Or is that just me?

just you...the rest of us...are the ...we all need to get laid...club members

Forum List

Back