How to Properly Bitch Slap Your Liberal Friends

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
IMG_0551.JPG
This post is for conservatives... American conservatives. So you leftist-liberal-progs can take 5 and go masturbate to photos of transsexual dwarfs.

We have all had it happen to us. We are out somewhere having lunch with a buddy, talking about something innocuous, like baseball or anal fisting, when all of a sudden your buddy says something stupid, like "Trump is a Nazi." What is the appropriate response in this situation?

Well, to cut to the chase, you need to smack the unholy shit out of your buddy. You owe it to him to bring him back to reality. But how do you do it? Remember, you are in a social situation and there may be others around.

Do you just flat-out punch him in the face? No. This is assault and battery, and it may leave physical evidence that can be used against you in court.

Do you bitch slap your buddy? Yes!

Now to the crux of this article: how do you bitch slap your buddy? Forward slap or backhand? The answer is to back hand your buddy. The forward slap is too similar to a punch. If anyone sees you do it then they can testify that you hit your buddy. But, if you backhand-bitchslap your buddy then nobody will say anything. Your buddy is going to know immediately that he said something wrong. Further, your buddy will not testify against you because he will then have to admit to taking a bitch slap. Moreover, nobody else will say anything because when they see you backhand someone they will just assume that a bitch got out of line and needed to be slapped.

So there you go. Don't get in trouble. Do it right. When someone you know says something stupid, like that Trump is a Russian operative, then backhand that bitch like he owes you money.

View attachment 113092 This post is for conservatives... American conservatives. So you leftist-liberal-progs can take 5 and go masturbate to photos of transsexual dwarfs.

We have all had it happen to us. We are out somewhere having lunch with a buddy, talking about something innocuous, like baseball or anal fisting, when all of a sudden your buddy says something stupid, like "Trump is a Nazi." What is the appropriate response in this situation?

Well, to cut to the chase, you need to smack the unholy shit out of your buddy. You owe it to him to bring him back to reality. But how do you do it? Remember, you are in a social situation and there may be others around.

Do you just flat-out punch him in the face? No. This is assault and battery, and it may leave physical evidence that can be used against you in court.

Now to the crux of this article: how do you bitch slap your buddy? Forward slap or backhand? The answer is to back hand your buddy. The forward slap is too similar to a punch. If anyone sees you do it then they can testify that you hit your buddy. But, if you backhand-bitchslap your buddy then nobody will say anything. Your buddy is going to know immediately that he said something wrong. Further, your buddy will not testify against you because he will then have to admit to taking a bitch slap. Moreover, nobody else will say anything because when they see you backhand someone they will just assume that a bitch got out of line and needed to be slapped.

So there you go. Don't get in trouble. Do it right. When someone you know says something stupid, like that Trump is a Russian operative, then backhand that bitch like he owes you money.
I see you have been taking info from Islam teachers on how to beat your wife the right way to get yer yokes. No sunlight under burkas so them females have weak bones. The inbreds must be taught on proper wife beatings.

• Banned
View attachment 113092 This post is for conservatives... American conservatives. So you leftist-liberal-progs can take 5 and go masturbate to photos of transsexual dwarfs.

I see you have been taking info from Islam teachers on how to beat your wife the right way to get yer yokes. No sunlight under burkas so them females have weak bones. The inbreds must be taught on proper wife beatings.
Great reply, except for the fact that I clearly spoke about slapping dudes and not women, and the meme clearly shows a man being slapped.

Typical of leftists to make up facts to further their false, leftist narratives. That is basically the gripe against "fake news."

So, you are a petulant child who strikes people.

• Banned

So, you are a petulant child who strikes people.
And you are a humorless fucker who feels that whatever comes to mind needs to be said to others.

Helpful Hint:

I carry a wig and lipstick with me at all times. Whenever I encounter a need to bitch slap someone, I do it! Then, while they are whimpering and making the call to the police, I go to the ladies room and put on my wig and lipstick. I return to the table and wait for the cops to arrive. Then I tell them I am identifying as transsexual and my "friend" made an improper advance toward me. He tried to grab my hoo-ha and my reaction was purely a defensive reaction. So far, this has worked every time! ;)

• Banned

Helpful Hint:

I carry a wig and lipstick with me at all times. Whenever I encounter a need to bitch slap someone, I do it! Then, while they are whimpering and making the call to the police, I go to the ladies room and put on my wig and lipstick. I return to the table and wait for the cops to arrive. Then I tell them I am identifying as transsexual and my "friend" made an improper advance toward me. He tried to grab my hoo-ha and my reaction was purely a defensive reaction. So far, this has worked every time! ;)
THAT is how to be a winner! Kudos!

Helpful Hint:

I see you have found a use for those new bathroom laws. Who'd thunk it!

• Banned

Helpful Hint:

This tranny excuse thing should never explored. FOr

Helpful Hint:

This tranny thing should be explored. For example, can I take a shit on the floor at Target, retreat into the women's restroom, change into women's clothing then claim that my trepidation of entering the women's restroom caused my offensive act?

I either ignore or just laugh at such comments. Low info dopes talking to one another is harmless.

Forum List

Back