How to post within a topic

JagOnDaRoad

JagOnDaRoad
Dec 28, 2011
central east US
I'm having a little trouble understanding how to pinpoint my replies to specific threads, or perhaps within threads to specific points made in a thread. It seems like my post are randomly placed. Any help is appreciated.

I've been JagOnDaRoad for several years, but quiet for a couple at least. Ever since Google overtook YouTube, or something, and I was going to be required to have a gmail account I dropped off. But, this looks like a good place for my sort of chatting.

Ironically, there's a Google ad below my post. They are watching.....oooo.

Last edited:
I'm having a little trouble understanding how to pinpoint my replies to specific threads, or perhaps within threads to specific points made in a thread. It seems like my post are randomly placed. Any help is appreciated.

I've been JagOnDaRoad for several years, but quiet for a couple at least. Ever since Google overtook YouTube, or something, and I was going to be required to have a gmail account I dropped off. But, this looks like a good place for my sort of chatting.

You do know to press the quote button so you can reply to a certain post, right? We will all try to help in any way we can. Welcome!

Welcome to USMB< JanOnDaRoad. Hope you enjoy the boards.

You do know to press the quote button so you can reply to a certain post, right? We will all try to help in any way we can. Welcome!

Well, I do now....I think.....let me push this button

Well, I do now....I think.....let me push this button

BAM !!! Thank you!

Welcome to USMB< JanOnDaRoad. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thanks. Certain I will.

JODR -- if you download and use FireFox (as opposed to Internet Explorer) you can then get the add-on 'AdBlockPlus' which will eliminate any ads you see. It makes your interwebz experience so much more pleasant.

JODR -- if you download and use FireFox (as opposed to Internet Explorer) you can then get the add-on 'AdBlockPlus' which will eliminate any ads you see. It makes your interwebz experience so much more pleasant.
Dang, and here I went and became a contributing member to avoid the ads.
Where were you when I joined the board?
And all this time I thought you were my friend. :(

Dang, and here I went and became a contributing member to avoid the ads.
Where were you when I joined the board?
And all this time I thought you were my friend. :(

:eusa_shhh:

don't worry. most posters here don't know how to post on topic.

Forum List

Back