How To Piss Off McCain

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
We need to start printing bumper stickers with Palin for Prez and McCain for VP.

It was amazing, when she flew home his crowds of the last few weeks also diminished.

He may just be the first Prez candidate to have to give up his spot to his running mate.:clap2:

For all you leftoid commies who hate everything the good right loves, you have to vote for Michael Palin

Palin for President | Samizdata.net

We need to start printing bumper stickers with Palin for Prez and McCain for VP.

It was amazing, when she flew home his crowds of the last few weeks also diminished.

He may just be the first Prez candidate to have to give up his spot to his running mate.:clap2:

For all you leftoid commies who hate everything the good right loves, you have to vote for Michael Palin

Palin for President | Samizdata.net

i smell flopsweat.
:lol:

Hey, I'd turn out see see the MILF bitch, but I'd vote for a turnip before I'd vote for a Republican.

I would love the conversation that will occur sometime in the next couple weeks.

"John, you are a type A guy waiting for a stroke, You have had three cases of Melanoma so far, and are due for another. People aren't interested in voting for you, they are willing to vote for her. So now is the time to visit a hospital and turn the whole thing over to her and let her choose another Veep candidate."

McCain is the main drag on the McCain bandwagon. His baggage is just to great for too many Republicans to really want to vote for him. he is McCain Feingold. He is the last of the Lincoln Savings 5.

I do think John Mc Cain is pretty cool for letting this happen to him. Most politicians, (pointing at Obama, Kerry and Hillary in particular) are too ego driven to permit this. I think that is one of the issues both Obama and Hillary had with combining forces instead of digging under the bottom of the barrel for Biden.

A majority of Americans would not vote for Sarah Palin if she was at the top of the ticket. She is window dressing and most people have figured it out, the Republican base just hasn't figured that out.

A majority of Americans would not vote for Sarah Palin if she was at the top of the ticket. She is window dressing and most people have figured it out, the Republican base just hasn't figured that out.

I think you are very mistaken here. She is what McCain claims to be. Heck, she is what Obama and Hillary claim to be.

I also think Gibson playing pitching high inside fastballs at her right out of the box helped her credibility. did she hit a home run? No. I do think she got a stand up double on an error though.

NEWS FLASH: She's NOT at the top of the ticket but she's seen as more likeable than her erstwhile boss and more experienced than the opposing top of th ticket.

She's being groomed for 2012.

Your average 6th grade biology student is stronger than Little O. At least they know when life begins.

Thanks to the decline in our education sytstem compared to other countries, the 6th grade biology students test scores you are referring to are more in line with a 4th grade students of other countries, which would be closer to what McCain knows about biology, or any other issue for that matter.

Uh oh... has any one told Hillary this yet!?

I think she's quite aware of this already.

As soon as Palin was announced as VP the "Hillary will be the first __________ " narrative evaporated. Between Geraldine Ferraro, Hillary and Palin the notion that the nation hasn't moved past "sexism" won't hold water.

Look for Hillary's next 4 years as a senator to be very energetic as she scuplts a new narrative in preparation for her own bid in 2012. Think of it as being akin to the 2 teams from New York both in the World Series.

Thanks to the decline in our education sytstem compared to other countries, the 6th grade biology students test scores you are referring to are more in line with a 4th grade students of other countries, which would be closer to what McCain knows about biology, or any other issue for that matter.
:clap2:

Absolutely.

The sooner we defund that government debacle and hand it back to the states the better.

It's a shame we spend more money than every other nation for the worst product. Definitely a good argument for busting monopolies, especially government ones.

Forum List

Back