How to Pick Up Hot Chicks (For Guys Only!)

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Buy a pair of speedos. Put them on and place a medium size potato next to your package
Go to the beach and walk around, strutting your stuff.

I saw a postcard from Italy of a guy who obviously was doing this.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Once the babes find out the reality, it's too late. You're already in the sack and no takebacks!

Buy a pair of speedos. Put them on and place a medium size potato next to your package

Once the babes find out the reality, it's too late. You're already in the sack and no takebacks!
If you pick up hot chicks, be sure to wear gloves to prevent getting burned!

unmarried sex?

but you claimed to be a christian?

have you no morals whatsoever?

Thank God you didn't post a picture of that, the mental image was bad enough.

:laughing0301:

Damn, your extreme TDS rears its ugly head AGAIN (Bo Diddleysquat). Do something about it . You will NOT survive the re-election of Trump next November if you don't get help. Your little pointed head WILL explode.

I was not able to read the blather from little pointed head you were responding to because he is on my Ignore List. But when I hit the REPLY button to write this, his nonsense popped up, sorry to say.

Please don't get any help, Bo Diddleysquat. I sincerely hope you do not survive Trump's reelection, not you, not Hillary, not the Hollywood Ignorati, none of your vile bunch.

Now back to hot chick stuff....

5c3f6588c05885d4bf8c7b7b
Wow, thank you VERY much for the pic! You'd probably need TWO pair of gloves to handle one THIS hot.

unmarried sex?

but you claimed to be a christian?

have you no morals whatsoever?
Go away, little brainwashed one, go away.............

Make sure she is unconscious.

bluzman61 your quote is shaded below the one above but there is no way to click a WINNER award for you for this:

I hate to tell you, Aaron is a drunken idiot that should keep off these threads when he's drinking. He makes himself look like an ASS.

Perhaps Bill Cosby is his hero. Sick.

Make sure she is unconscious.

bluzman61 your quote is shaded below the one above but there is no way to click a WINNER award for you for this:

I hate to tell you, Aaron is a drunken idiot that should keep off these threads when he's drinking. He makes himself look like an ASS.

Perhaps Bill Cosby is his hero. Sick.
For some reason Aaron decided to keep that quote of mine on all of his posts. Very strange.

Forum List

Back