How to make the Walking Dead Great Again

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
It still has viewship so it will stay on the air, but that viewership is rapidly in decline. So how to save it. Walking Dead did great when the Walkers were the main threat. The human vs human element was always there, but now walkers are more of pest rather than a threat.

Step 1:
Depart from the comic. It is not working on the Silver screen anymore.

Step 2:
Kill Negan and end the Saviors reign of terror. End the human vs human drama and make not other these 4 colonies, but 30-40 colonies trade and live in harmony. Then time jump. Have step 1 and 2 play out quick.

Step 3:
Turn the walkers in real threats again. Have them mutate.
a. Give them the ability to run and run as fast as a normal human.
b. Give them normal human strength
c. Reverse the decay and make their bodies stronger
d. Give them the ability to climb, esp walls
e. Give them intelligence to problem solve very remedial tasks, like opening a door, stacking up to scale a wall etc
f. Give them evolved intelligence and different walkers:
1. Wolfpack hunters: Have these walkers communicate, strategize and hunt in concert in packs
2. Stealth Hunters: have these walkers use stealth and hiding to sneak up on victims
3. Armor Walker: Have these walkers gain an instinct to protect their heads, making them hard to kill
4. Goliath Walkers: Have these walkers grow in size and strength

This show is dying a slow dead. Making the walkers a threat again would save the show.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I still enjoy the hell out of it. I enjoy fear TWD as well
But that would be a cool story line!
I will admit, i am tired of the biggest threat being other people though. Its getting old. However, perhaps, it is more realistic they are a danger over extremely slow zombies

I want the human drama, I just want it done better.

Yes, let's get Negan and the Saviors story over with. It's already well past time to give up on that. I don't care for the trash clan, either. Maybe a big battle that leaves a lot of people dead, towns razed, and the remains of the main group decide to move on. Then it could focus on a smaller group again, trying to survive on the move.

I haven't read very many of the comics, so I don't know if moving away from them is good or bad.

I still enjoy the hell out of it. I enjoy fear TWD as well
But that would be a cool story line!
I will admit, i am tired of the biggest threat being other people though. Its getting old. However, perhaps, it is more realistic they are a danger over extremely slow zombies

I gave up on FTWD, but I will admit I’m still watch TWD.

I want the human drama, I just want it done better.

Yes, let's get Negan and the Saviors story over with. It's already well past time to give up on that. I don't care for the trash clan, either. Maybe a big battle that leaves a lot of people dead, towns razed, and the remains of the main group decide to move on. Then it could focus on a smaller group again, trying to survive on the move.

I haven't read very many of the comics, so I don't know if moving away from them is good or bad.

In the beginning it had that suspense factor of the walkers being a big threat. That ended a while ago. For the show to coming roaring back, walkers need to be a threat again.

It still has viewship so it will stay on the air, but that viewership is rapidly in decline. So how to save it. Walking Dead did great when the Walkers were the main threat. The human vs human element was always there, but now walkers are more of pest rather than a threat.

Step 1:

Step 2:
Kill Negan and end the Saviors reign of terror. End the human vs human drama and make not other these 4 colonies, but 30-40 colonies trade and live in harmony. Then time jump. Have step 1 and 2 play out quick.

Step 3:
e. Give them intelligence to problem solve very remedial tasks, like opening a door, stacking up to scale a wall etc
1. Wolfpack hunters: Have these walkers communicate, strategize and hunt in concert in packs
2. Stealth Hunters: have these walkers use stealth and hiding to sneak up on victims
3. Armor Walker: Have these walkers gain an instinct to protect their heads, making them hard to kill

This show is dying a slow dead. Making the walkers a threat again would save the show.

I stopped watching 2 years ago. They killed Dale, they killed Hershel, the killed Kenny, there's no spiritual center to the group

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

I stopped watching 2 years ago. They killed Dale, they killed Hershel, the killed Kenny, there's no spiritual center to the group

Dale needed to be killed, annoying whiner that he was. :D

Herschel was a good character, and I'd have been happy to have him stick around.

Honestly, I don't even know who Kenny was. :lol:

oh-my-god-they-killed-kenny-you-bastards-1.png

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Dale needed to be killed, annoying whiner that he was. :D

Herschel was a good character, and I'd have been happy to have him stick around.

Honestly, I don't even know who Kenny was. :lol:

oh-my-god-they-killed-kenny-you-bastards-1.png

That's Kenny!

No it's gone too far. The dumbass leader keeps walking into traps and shit. End it.

Forum List

Back