How to "Make America Great Again"

They had short life spans because of medical ignorance, moron. It wasn't because those cruel Republicans refused to put them on the government tit.

uh, yeah, it mostly was. Not being on the governmetn tit meant you didn't get to see a doctor.

Wrong, asshole. Before the age of big government medicine, it didn't cost an arm and a leg to see the doctor. They even came to your house.
Wow, you must be one frothing-at-the-mouth, bitter, vile, just about on your death bed, old racist white man, LOL.

How does that follow from what I posted?

I'm truly baffled.
Don't get so excited old boy, your pump will give out, LOL.

They had short life spans because of medical ignorance, moron. It wasn't because those cruel Republicans refused to put them on the government tit.

uh, yeah, it mostly was. Not being on the governmetn tit meant you didn't get to see a doctor.

Wrong, asshole. Before the age of big government medicine, it didn't cost an arm and a leg to see the doctor. They even came to your house.
Wow, you must be one frothing-at-the-mouth, bitter, vile, just about on your death bed, old racist white man, LOL.

I'm truly baffled.

You are pathological incapable of giving a straight answer to a straight question, aren't you?

Rough up black people that don't agree with you politically should be added.

In fairness, Trump didn't actually rough anyone up. But he did say that some deserve it. So that goes onto the list.

• Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
  • Ask Iowans how stupid are they?
  • Say that some protesters deserve to get roughed up.
How about Mexican-Americans that ask legitimate questions be mocked and strong armed away from Donald?

What "legitimate questions" were those?
How would Trump deport 11 million people?
How would Trump build a 1900 mile wall?

How would Trump perform a function that the government performs every day of the week? How many miles of interstate highway has the government built? According to Obama, we already deport 400,000 people. Multiply that number by five and you have them deported in 5 years,

You're serious?
Yes, they were perfectly legitimate questions, and yet the guy was strong armed and insulted for asking them.

Your explanation is pure horseshit. How much does it cost to allow mom to move in with you? I know plenty of people who have done. But those people actually care about their parents. It doesn't get any cheaper by putting the cost onto the taxpayers, numskull.

Your understanding of how people lived before Saint Roosevelt descended from heaven is pure fiction.

Well, we know how people lived before FDR- Very short lifespans of being worked to death for the benefit of the 1%.

Or what the 1% likes to call "The Good Old Days".

How old are you? Which side of the government tit do you suck on?

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
What else?
Strut on by like a king
Telling everybody they know nothing,
And long live what you thought you were,
And time ain't on your side anymore (anymore)

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances,
But I told you one too many times,
And you were crying like a bitch.

I'm tougher than nails.
I can promise you that.
Step out of line
And you get bitch-slapped back.
And you can run
Your little mouth all day,
But the hand of god
Just smacked you back into yesterday

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances,

And you wonder why
No one can stand you,
And there's no denying,
You were crying like a bitch.

Lying dead by
Your sacred faded past times
Only time is your enemy.
Granted a second chance
To prove that your arrogance
Is stronger than you'll ever be.
Is stronger than you can be

Oh, stronger than you can be
Oh, stronger than you can, be

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances,

And you wonder why
No one can stand you,
And there's no denying,

Oh, Bitch.

Ya know. This should be played for every one of Trumps competitors. Crying little bitches.

tl;dr

[

YOu think government causes the rise in medical costs? Boy, are you some kind of retard? Is the short bus coming around for you?

The reason why medical inflation is so high is because no one is going to shop for their life the way they shop for a car.

American can't become "great again" until and unless the hardcore wingers on both ends are marginalized, or at least mitigated.
You don't know much history. The US has always had differing opinions and to the extreme. Breaking away from England was no without controversy and hotly debated. As was an infinite number of other issues. Your concept that the great moderates in history are what made us great might sound appealing to the uninvolved, it's false.

Liberals have proven over and over that they do not accept compromise. The only way to get along with them is full agreement. obama is a great example, he has an agenda and doesn't give a flying fuck what America thinks.

Liberals have proven over and over that they do not accept compromise. The only way to get along with them is full agreement. obama is a great example, he has an agenda and doesn't give a flying fuck what America thinks.

Kind of hard to compromise with people who work on the theory of being against whatever you propose because you proposed it.

American can't become "great again" until and unless the hardcore wingers on both ends are marginalized, or at least mitigated.
You don't know much history. The US has always had differing opinions and to the extreme. Breaking away from England was no without controversy and hotly debated. As was an infinite number of other issues. Your concept that the great moderates in history are what made us great might sound appealing to the uninvolved, it's false.

Guess again, Skippy...it's not "liberals" that are opposed to compromise, it's the Tea Baggers.

aegiyk_6l0mn_3wsdkxlsa.png

Guess again, Skippy...it's not "liberals" that are opposed to compromise, it's the Tea Baggers.

LOL at anyone taking an obscure poll seriously. People saying what you want them to believe isn't proof of anything except the stupidity of those buying it. If you are pro-traditional marriage you are anti-equal rights. If you are against abortion used for birth control you are anti-choice. And on and on.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Be a crazy birfer
What else?
Strut on by like a king
Telling everybody they know nothing,
And long live what you thought you were,
And time ain't on your side anymore (anymore)

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances,

I'm tougher than nails.
I can promise you that.
Step out of line
And you get bitch-slapped back.
And you can run
Your little mouth all day,
But the hand of god
Just smacked you back into yesterday

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances,

And you wonder why
No one can stand you,
And there's no denying,

Lying dead by
Your sacred faded past times
Only time is your enemy.
Granted a second chance
To prove that your arrogance
Is stronger than you'll ever be.
Is stronger than you can be

Oh, stronger than you can be
Oh, stronger than you can, be

And so you tell me I
Can't take my chances,

And you wonder why
No one can stand you,
And there's no denying,

Oh, Bitch.

Ya know. This should be played for every one of Trumps competitors. Crying little bitches.
sounds like just like Trump

I'm truly baffled.

You are pathological incapable of giving a straight answer to a straight question, aren't you?
On the other hand you are pathologically incapable of understanding reality.

LOL at anyone taking an obscure poll seriously. People saying what you want them to believe isn't proof of anything except the stupidity of those buying it. If you are pro-traditional marriage you are anti-equal rights. If you are against abortion used for birth control you are anti-choice. And on and on.
The if you ain't fer us yer agin us attitude is a staple of the conservative ideology.

Gallup isn't obscure.

Do really think "the party of no" came out of no where?

You don't compromise with the enemy especially the enemy wanting to destroy your country.

You don't compromise with the enemy especially the enemy wanting to destroy your country.

So you disagree with the weasel and agree with me that it's conservatives that refuse to compromise. Thanks!

So you disagree with the weasel and agree with me that it's conservatives that refuse to compromise. Thanks!
I view "conservatives" and "liberals" as the enemy.You 2 view each other as the enemy...the American people view YOU BOTH as the enemy.

I view "conservatives" and "liberals" as the enemy.You 2 view each other as the enemy...the American people view YOU BOTH as the enemy.
While I wouldn't view the ends as the "enemy", I do think they're a big part of the problem.

What? Is it 5 o'clock where you are?

Forum List

Back