How to lower your medical bills no matter the cost.

How to lower your medical bills?

Get someone else to pay for it...

bigstock-Hospital-Waiting-List-121745597.jpg
All insurance is getting someone else to pay for it.

WTF do YOU know about what "medical insurance" is? Medical insurance is a MARKET CHOICE function. Goobermint HealtCare is a trap for dummies who believe POLITICIANS are omnipotent and wise.

Not EVERYBODY NEEDS the same access or coverage. Insurance allows like minded people to pool together VOLUNTARILY rather than all being forced into the same public pool... I can elect to cover the 1st $500 or $5000 and short circuit the insurance for that much IF I NEED medical services. And the premiums would be that much lower.

Counting on government to manage and report accurately and efficiently on medical demand is a fool's errand. Ends up in perversions of reality like.....

Tens of thousands of NHS patients enduring long ambulance waits

Almost 59,000 patients in England have endured long ambulance waits before being admitted to A&E this winter, according to NHS figures.

Data from the end of November to 24 December revealed that the number of people who waited 30 minutes or longer reached 58,845. Of those, 12,188 waited more than an hour to be seen.

Hospitals are struggling to stick to stringent rules brought in for this winter by NHS England and NHS Improvement, which demand that no patient should have to wait more than 15 minutes.

Now you cheeky bastard -- this is NOT JUST routine care. This is folks with potential IMMINENT life-threatening emergencies.. WHY are they being held in an ambulance line?

Because the Hospital needs to PLEASE the goobermint bean counters with only a 15 minute waiting period inside the fucking hospital..

You maybe think your political leaders are super-hero medical systems designers. They are NOT.. Keep your fantasies to yourself. We LIKE folks building new hospitals and clinics because they are NEEDED. Not because they are just a part of large goobermint budgeting battle...

How to lower your medical bills, no matter the cost

In the midst of a medical recovery, the last thing you want to deal with is an unexpectedly high medical bill. As Americans continue to pay an estimated $3.4 trillion yearly in health care costs, it’s likely that at some point we’ll all encounter a big bill from a trip to the doctor’s office or an unscheduled emergency room visit. In fact, a previous report found that 26 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 64 have encountered financial hardship as a result of a medical bill.

Well there is a better way...........................
The best way to lower your medical bills? Dont get sick....

Or simply die.

Indeed. That's the real Statist answer.

The UK spends 125 Billion GBP on their healthcare system and there are 30.3 million taxpayers in the UK. That comes out to 4,125 GBP or $5,450 per taxpayer for health care.

I pay a lot less than that for my premiums and deductibles.

National health is only cost-effective if you're poor (or cheat like crazy on your taxes).
That sounds like you got a great deal.
However the US pays more for healthcare than any other country.
What Country Spends The Most (And Least) On Health Care Per Person?

You are just cattle fodder for a corrupt system.

The UK spends 125 Billion GBP on their healthcare system and there are 30.3 million taxpayers in the UK. That comes out to 4,125 GBP or $5,450 per taxpayer for health care.

National health is only cost-effective if you're poor (or cheat like crazy on your taxes).
Here we pay about twice that much per taxpayer. Idiot. Finally the cost rise curve is starting to go down thanks to Obamacare. Of course it needs to be tinkered with forever. The UK system probably needs a little more money, as opposed to what the conservatives do there.

That sounds like you got a great deal.
However the US pays more for healthcare than any other country.
What Country Spends The Most (And Least) On Health Care Per Person?

You are just cattle fodder for a corrupt system.

Sadly, to many left wingers are, fat, lazy, emotionally challenged, potheads and drunks.. the list goes on .. and on but y'all are screwing it up for everyone...:mad:

Here we pay about twice that much per taxpayer. Idiot. Finally the cost rise curve is starting to go down thanks to Obamacare. Of course it needs to be tinkered with forever. The UK system probably needs a little more money, as opposed to what the conservatives do there.
Wtf? :laugh:

You obviously have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

How to lower your medical bills, no matter the cost

In the midst of a medical recovery, the last thing you want to deal with is an unexpectedly high medical bill. As Americans continue to pay an estimated $3.4 trillion yearly in health care costs, it’s likely that at some point we’ll all encounter a big bill from a trip to the doctor’s office or an unscheduled emergency room visit. In fact, a previous report found that 26 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 64 have encountered financial hardship as a result of a medical bill.

Well there is a better way...........................
The best way to lower your medical bills? Dont get sick....

Or simply die.

Indeed. That's the real Statist answer.

The Lady Boedicca .. :11_2_1043:

Want to bet, brainwashed functional moron? What are you referring to anyway?

I’m referring to you not having a clue about the nonsense you parrot.

Actually that is all proven fact, while every bit of propaganda you listen to
is total garbage. Only outlets owned by Rupert Murdoch agree with you, I have journalists in every country, you have bought off High School grad idiot pundits only in the United States. Moron.

is total garbage. Only outlets owned by Rupert Murdoch agree with you, I have journalists in every country oh, you have bought off High School grad idiot pundits only in the United States. Moron.
And since you won't even say what you are talkin about, another GOP troll. Just talking points and stupid insults...

is total garbage. Only outlets owned by Rupert Murdoch agree with you, I have journalists in every country oh, you have bought off High School grad idiot pundits only in the United States. Moron.
And since you won't even say what you are talkin about, another GOP troll. Just talking points and stupid insults...

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back