How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
I was just reading the Finding Nemo thread and someone (Dan?) mentioned Almost Famous and American Beauty. (I LOVED Almost Famous... didnt care for American Beauty). It made me think about Kate Hudson as an actress (I like her... she's not at all like her mom)

I saw How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (okay.. I'm more of a renter than a movie goer) over the weekend. I just loved this movie... Funny, funny, funny. (Not to mention: Matthew McGonaughey is YUMMY)

Could qualify as a "chic flick" but I know some guys that enjoyed it. It made me laugh and made me cry. I didnt think it was going to be that good of a film, but it turned out to be one of the better ones I've seen.

I enjoyed this movie as well!

Of course I'm a fruit loop for liking it, you can get away with it! :)

Ain't that true, Dan?

I dunno, I think I just can't get past the fact that she married Chris Robinson. What was she thinking?:confused:

I loved this movie so much I had to get a copy to watch anytime I wanted to. It's just like Legally Blond- just a nice happy movie.

Speaking of nice happy movies, that new one Love, Actually is supposedly one of the most upbeat, happy love movies of the past few years. I take back what I said about you liking How to Lose a Guy..., Jim, because I really wanna see Love, Actually pretty badly. Probably won't til it's on video, though.

Forum List

Back