How to Live Longer

Mar 5, 2009
To taste more of life, taste less beef. Add this to the three main unhealthy behaviors of overeating, sedentary lifestyle, and smoking. If you had any doubts whatsoever about the unhealthy impacts of eating red meat, it is time to dump them. Far too many people are addicted to red and processed meat; it is a deadly lifestyle addiction. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

Please, for your own sake, read the rest of my article at:

How to Live Longer by Joel Hirschhorn

:clap2:

Actually, the easiest and most effective way to lengthen your life: Don't worry about dying.

It's so simple it's insane, I know. But regardless of what garbage they try to "sin", those who have lived the longest have done almost everything considered bad for you, the only thing they never did do was worry about it killing them. Look it up, seriously, the longest living humans all did a lot of "unhealthy" things, most smoked cigars or some other form of tobacco even. None were vegetarians by any stretch, and non were more active than the average person. With only one exception, the asshole who thinks everyone should look the way he does and insults everyone who doesn't for a living.

To taste more of life, taste less beef. Add this to the three main unhealthy behaviors of overeating, sedentary lifestyle, and smoking. If you had any doubts whatsoever about the unhealthy impacts of eating red meat, it is time to dump them. Far too many people are addicted to red and processed meat; it is a deadly lifestyle addiction. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

Please, for your own sake, read the rest of my article at:

How to Live Longer by Joel Hirschhorn

:clap2:

So is it the fat in red meat that is causing the most problems?

I think I'll just keep eating what I like, but thanks for the info.

Forum List

Back