HOw to Kill silently

Long Leaf Pine tree's! My husband will not let me take down another tree. I'm going crazy and my body hurts from trying to maintain my grounds because of these trees. They are everywhere. Here is one little sample but I have over 400 of them that line my property. If you look to the left, you will see some but this is only a very small portion of what I have. It takes me 4 hours with a blower just to clear my driveway, countless of hours mowing, mulching, and picking up the pine needles, my yard in many large areas the grass has died and it is dirt. What I want to do is kill a few trees naturally to where my Husband will not know it was me. LOL, there is also a problem in that some are so freaking high 80 feet, that if they come down they'll hit my house for sure.

Any solutions on how to kill them off?

If you get rid of your husband, you will be able to kill as many trees as you like.
I cannot kill of my Chef!

I cook excellent Italian. I'm also pretty decent at comfort food.

If you off him, I'd be willing to be Chef. All ya gotta pay me is a room, 3 meals a day (that I will cook), and full cable.

Also have to be willing to deal with the occasional smell of burning rope..............

Forum List

Back