How to Hug

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
My poor husband made it into adulthood believing that a light pat on the back qualifies as a hug. I say "No limpy-wimpy hugs allowed!" We've been going over some techniques. Here are my preferences...

1) My arms around his waist and my cheek snuggled against his big warm chest. His arms around me and his cheek resting on my head.
2) My arms stretched up over his shoulders, and his around my waist. Cheek-to-cheek.

***All hugs must be nice and tight with full body contact and rubbing. Splayed hands rubbing the back add much to the quality of the hug.***

Anyone else feel like this about hugs? Any techniques you'd like to share.

Joz said:
What a nice thread.

Mm is a foot taller than I am, so I'm most comfortable with my arms around his waist like you described. I really I like to snuggle between his arms when he puts them around me, like a blanket. All safe & warm,

Ahhh, the back-to-front hug. Solid choice! ;)

Joz said:
What a nice thread.

Mm is a foot taller than I am, so I'm most comfortable with my arms around his waist like you described. I really I like to snuggle between his arms when he puts them around me, like a blanket. All safe & warm,

Those tall ones can be nice huh?? :)

I'm sure everyone would agree that Redneck Foreplay is much better than any hug.

For those of you who might not know, "Redneck Foreplay" consists of these tender words:

"Git in the back of the truck, bitch."

Forum List

Back