How to get shot by the Police.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
First you need to get their attention. Break the law, or just get lucky and get pulled over with a light out. You can also drive around drug areas, or a warehouse area at night.

Next jump out of the car and run at the patrol car and do not follow their directions, it is good to carry something shiny in you hands. Yelling and cursing is a plus.

Pull away and reach for your belt, keep doing anything he has told you not to. Yell and attract attention so that someone will pull out a cell phone to record your death. Grab his gun at this time and use it. Run if you have a dead body in the trunk of the car.

Have a gun and come out of the car shooting, you have the advantage.

Refuse to get out of the car and when they try to get you out grab the cops gun. This works every time.

The most stupid is to resist arrest and after you get the crap beat out of you by just one cop.. If the cop asks you just what in the Hell were you thinking and you respond "I was just wanting to see what you would do". Honest this happened to me and the guy was a member of Hells Angles. Nut case.

PS: you can always claim you got scared.

Last edited:
Oh I have a much easier way. Far less effort.

Be riding home on the trolley car and get so lost in thought that you miss your stop and have to walk back a block to get to your house. And be the only person on the street at the time, who doesn't in the slightest resemble the description by the murder witness.

Works like a charm.

You forgot live in a high crime area or drive through one. Wait until there is a store holdup involving a gun. Also may want to consider choosing the day after an officer was shot or killed. Seriously, it seems some officers resort to the gun faster than they should. Training certainly plays a part, recruiting may too.

Lay on the ground with your hands up. Obey the officers commands and raise your hands when instructed. Be taken hostage by criminal. The list is endless. The one unifying factor is that the cops will shoot when it is necessary. When it is not advisable, and especially when it is stupid.

• Banned
You forgot live in a high crime area or drive through one. Wait until there is a store holdup involving a gun. Also may want to consider choosing the day after an officer was shot or killed. Seriously, it seems some officers resort to the gun faster than they should. Training certainly plays a part, recruiting may too.
What you say is true. In the police acd they teach to shoot until you are out of ammo. This might be outdated since some of the Automatics carry 16 rounds and that seems like over kill. During a trial they could ask the Cop, why did you shoot the suspect 16 times, and you respond, I ran out of bullets.

I remember once we were out of town working on a project, and one night we went out drinkin. I was half drunk and when I crossed the street with the other guys, there was a cop car there and I stopped in the middle of the street and did this to him...

WindySnoopyAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

In hindsight many years later I look back on it and think to myself how glad I am to appear to be a white guy. He gave me the finger after we crossed when he drove by.

And that's not even the worst thing I did to the cops. I'm afraid to say the other thing, even though it's years later now. lol. I pulled into that back area where they keep their tanks and stuff...there's more to say about it but, naw, not gonna say...cop walked up to my car, what the eff are you doing back here...there's more to the story...

Police seem to be a bit quick on the trigger, but I might be jumpy too if I had that job. This video should be mandatory viewing in all inner city schools.

You know this was done sarcastically right?

Yeah it's funny as hell and I bet it would save lives.

You know, Chris Rock, the comedian who did that skit some sixteen or so years ago, is a big supporter of Black Lives Matter right?

Every time a black person is killed by police, Americans search for Chris Rock

Forum List

Back