How to get rid of illegal immigrants.

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
The following ideas will NOT work:

1) Build a big wall across the entire US Mexican border. Won't work. If you build it 100 feet high they will build a 101 foot ladder. Or they will dig tunnels. Or surf along the coast.

2) Deport them all. Won't work. They'll be back the next day.

The following ideas WILL work:

1) Mass genocide -

or

2) Remove their incentive to come here. Why do they come here? Do they come for baseball, apple pie, and the American way? Fuck no. They come because they're hungry and they want to eat. They come here for the JOBS. Make it nearly impossible for an illegal resident to get a job - and the problem will fix itself overnight. Soon they will be scaling the walls to get back into Mexico, because some work is better than no work. We accomplish this by enforcing the law against employers of illegals - plain and simple. And prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law. Once the Mexicans can't get work here, we won't even need to have a border patrol. Unfortunately, this will likely never happen, because the employers of illegals lobby Congress and state legislatures.

how about, all of the above. Except the genocide.

1) Build a big wall across the entire US Mexican border. Won't work. If you build it 100 feet high they will build a 101 foot ladder. Or they will dig tunnels. Or surf along the coast.

1) Mass genocide -

or

2) Remove their incentive to come here. Why do they come here? Do they come for baseball, apple pie, and the American way? Fuck no. They come because they're hungry and they want to eat. They come here for the JOBS. Make it nearly impossible for an illegal resident to get a job - and the problem will fix itself overnight. Soon they will be scaling the walls to get back into Mexico, because some work is better than no work. We accomplish this by enforcing the law against employers of illegals - plain and simple. And prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law. Once the Mexicans can't get work here, we won't even need to have a border patrol. Unfortunately, this will likely never happen, because the employers of illegals lobby Congress and state legislatures.

• Banned
how about, all of the above. Except the genocide.

OK. I see. So you want to do two things which won't work and one thing that will. That way we spend three times as much money as we need to fix the problem.

Why aren't there millions of illegal Canadian immigrants here? Because there is little financial incentive for Canadians to come here.

Remove the incentive for the Mexicans to come here - and trust me, you won't need a wall.

But like I said, it won't happen. Business big and small alike has much to benefit from an illegal labor pool. We're just going to build more walls, hire more agents, waste more money, have an amnesty bill every 20-30 years, and look the other way when companies hire illegals (often paying them far less than their legal counterparts, fucking over both the illegals and the workers they replace)

There is of course a 3rd solution:

"Welcome to Mexico - the 51st state"

OK. I see. So you want to do two things which won't work and one thing that will. That way we spend three times as much money as we need to fix the problem.

Why aren't there millions of illegal Canadian immigrants here? Because there is little financial incentive for Canadians to come here.

Remove the incentive for the Mexicans to come here - and trust me, you won't need a wall.

But like I said, it won't happen. Business big and small alike has much to benefit from an illegal labor pool. We're just going to build more walls, hire more agents, waste more money, have an amnesty bill every 20-30 years, and look the other way when companies hire illegals (often paying them far less than their legal counterparts, fucking over both the illegals and the workers they replace)

There is of course a 3rd solution:

"Welcome to Mexico - the 51st state"

Actually it would be 19 states ( I believe there are 19 states in Mexico) and that is not such a bad idea. We would require each to become a territory and statehood would only occur once they meet set standards concerning corruption and lawlessness. ( territories do not get electorial votes for President, have no voting members in Congress)

Any where from 10 to 20 percent of Mexico's population are living illegally in the US anyway. With in 50 years according to some studies, the US will have a majority Hispanic population anyway. We are already supporting a large junk of Mexico, might as well get what ever benefit is possible by taking over what assets the Country has.

I have no idea how to get rid of anyone. But I did read about an idea concerning how to track illegal aliens. Remember mad cow disease? It turns out that we were able to track down the places the cows came from (even to the location on the farm where they were born), where they lived, and places to which they were moved. So the solution to tracking illegal aliens is obvious. Give each one of them a cow.

1) Mass genocide -

or

I see where you are going, but I disagree.

If you build a wall AND monitor every inch of it, you can slow the flood down to a trickle. Since flies get in your house anyway, do you just leave the screen door open allowing the swarm in? No.

That, coupled with enforcement of CURRENT laws, would be pretty effective.

I do agree with you that half the problem are the employers and I think they should be punished severely enough that it actually hurts.

Is it security that makes you worry? Is it the fact that they take jobs from whites (yea gardening and house keeping, very important to the economy) What is it?

Name one terrorist who got into this country through mexico....infact name one terrorist who got into this country illegally!

Name one white gardener. Just one.

Second. Who do you suspect will pay for this magical wall with its free security system? How do you suspect they will pay for it?

Third, do you have any idea how much it costs to incarcerate just one illegal immigrant? This administration has raised the deficit to astronomical highs, and now you people want to spend billions of dollars that we dont have, during wartime. Brilliant.

Is it security that makes you worry? Is it the fact that they take jobs from whites (yea gardening and house keeping, very important to the economy) What is it?

Name one terrorist who got into this country through mexico....infact name one terrorist who got into this country illegally!

Name one white gardener. Just one.

Second. Who do you suspect will pay for this magical wall with its free security system? How do you suspect they will pay for it?

Third, do you have any idea how much it costs to incarcerate just one illegal immigrant? This administration has raised the deficit to astronomical highs, and now you people want to spend billions of dollars that we dont have, during wartime. Brilliant.

I don't see you making a point. Each and every one of your comments doesn't address anything real.

What do YOU want to spend the money on? Mediocre (socialized) medical care? Increased handouts?

I bet you *I* could find the money without increasing anything. Our government is the biggest example of fraud, waste and abuse in the history of mankind.

The guy that does my yard is white too. I see him every morning in the mirror.:lol:

LOL.

My wife used to love to do the yard, it was her therapy. She gradually tired of it, of course two surgeries didn't help. For me it's always been a chore. So I hired a guy for her. I'd just as soon throw down some rocks and cactus.

I lived in southern California most of my life, we built walls they tunneled under them ,jumped over them, swam arround them.

They smuggle themselves in in unimaginable ways.

When people are desperate to feed their families they will do anything.

I lived in towns with 40% latino populations and the latino families were the nicest ,freindliest, hardest working and most honest people on my street.

I have members of my family who are full blood latino.

To see these people as a threat just cracks me up.

If you want to see the end of illegal immigration the ONLY way to end it is to provide a legal means for people to come and work and to PROSICUTE the people who hire them in mass.

Im not talking the guy who hires them to plant his trees at home depot.

California has a wall IT DID NOT WORK!

Now because the rest of the country refused to help Cali stop the problem years ago they are all over the country.

Think for a few minutes on what it would take to round them all up and send them back?

What do you do with the kids who are born here to Illegal parents?
How much money are you willing to spend to hire the force nessesary?
How many vehicles are you willing to buy to get it done?
How many people to process them are you willing to pay for?
How many processing stations are you willing to build?
How many Beds are you willing to buy to house them?
How many blankets nad pillows?
how many kitchens are you willing to pay for and stock to feed them?

When people knee jerk react to real problems what you get is stupid answers which are not cost effective or realistic.

THIS is why we need to allow some of the people to stay here and pay a fine to get legal status.

You can reguire they pay for English classes and other services to gain legal status.

You can require them to serve in the military if you wish.

These people will be willing to do it to feed their families.

Its time to discuss this like adults instead of the cowboy knee jerk reactio to the word amnesty.

People who were polled were in favor of allowing those already here a paht to legal status but when the word amnesty was used they were against it.

Lets quit the war of the words and GET SOMETHING DONE!

I lived in southern California most of my life, we built walls they tunneled under them ,jumped over them, swam arround them.

They smuggle themselves in in unimaginable ways.

When people are desperate to feed their families they will do anything.

I lived in towns with 40% latino populations and the latino families were the nicest ,freindliest, hardest working and most honest people on my street.

I have members of my family who are full blood latino.

To see these people as a threat just cracks me up.

If you want to see the end of illegal immigration the ONLY way to end it is to provide a legal means for people to come and work and to PROSICUTE the people who hire them in mass.

Im not talking the guy who hires them to plant his trees at home depot.

California has a wall IT DID NOT WORK!

Now because the rest of the country refused to help Cali stop the problem years ago they are all over the country.

Think for a few minutes on what it would take to round them all up and send them back?

What do you do with the kids who are born here to Illegal parents?
How much money are you willing to spend to hire the force nessesary?
How many vehicles are you willing to buy to get it done?
How many people to process them are you willing to pay for?
How many processing stations are you willing to build?
How many Beds are you willing to buy to house them?
How many blankets nad pillows?
how many kitchens are you willing to pay for and stock to feed them?

When people knee jerk react to real problems what you get is stupid answers which are not cost effective or realistic.

THIS is why we need to allow some of the people to stay here and pay a fine to get legal status.

You can reguire they pay for English classes and other services to gain legal status.

You can require them to serve in the military if you wish.

These people will be willing to do it to feed their families.

Its time to discuss this like adults instead of the cowboy knee jerk reactio to the word amnesty.

People who were polled were in favor of allowing those already here a paht to legal status but when the word amnesty was used they were against it.

Lets quit the war of the words and GET SOMETHING DONE!

Give the uber-left-wing rhetoric a rest. It's our National border. It needs to be secure.

They are illegal immigrants, criminals by their very presence on US soil. No amnesty. No deals.

Secure our border for our own protection. Secure our border against illegal aliens for the protection of our social infrastructure. Deport people who are here illegally.

It's THAT simple.

Its been our national border for hundereds of years and we were fine.

If you think putting up a fence will do it I can tell you from DECADES of Califorina history it wont work.

Why is it so many of you want to keep doing what has been proven to fail?

Forum List

Back